News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What's your best trait?

Started by weedoch, July 12, 2008, 08:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weedoch

Leadng on from the worst trait thread, take a minute to consider how fabulous you are. I like to think that I have a good sense of humour and am kind and curious. (Oddly this is harder than looking at the bad stuff!) I'm also a great mother and wife and have rather good boobs too! Looking forward to hearing you all blow your own trumpets loud and proud!

Tom62

This is indeed more difficult than mentioning my worse traits. I'm a damned good software programmer and a very good chess player. People say that I have a great sense of humor and that I'm generous and kind.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

jcm

i am creative and a pretty good problem solver. so that means i'm an ok graphic designer and computer tech. I have a good sense of humor. I have a hunger for the truth. I try not to offend people in social situations, which is also my worst trait. if i would jump right in and do it, i would probably be a good cook.

and i try to not kick the crap out of animals all the time. ;)
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -cs

MariaEvri

I think my best trait is that, once ve made a good friend, I will  try and help him/her everytime possible
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Will

I'm more clever than I look. According to some I'm physically attractive. My innate sympathy leads me to help a lot of people.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

susangail

I'm a good friend and I care a lot about people. (which can be bad because I avoid saying what needs to be said to avoid conflict and offending people)
I'm mature for my age. I'm told I look and act a lot older than I am.

(that's two, but it's all good...)
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Jolly Sapper

As of yet, I seem to be able to avoid death.  When I stop to think about all of the "near hits" I've walked way from over the years, I start to think that maybe the cosmic roulette wheel has been incredibly charitable.

afreethinker30

I have a head for remembering numbers,but am rather bad at advanced math.I am pretty good at reading peoples emotions and mothering.I can pick up on tasks very easy and remember most of what I've been taught.I am a great baker (not so great cook),can sew pretty well and have awesome color ability.And can be pretty handy at fixing things around the house.I can lay tile,put up drywall,lay carpet,paint,fix doorknobs and install a pool.   Oh and have a pretty nice rack too  :D

Asmodean

My best trait..?

Hmm...  :unsure:

Nah, seriously, I think my best trait is that I'm very loyal once my loyalty has been earned.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"My best trait..?

Hmm...  :unsure:

Nah, seriously, I think my best trait is that I'm very loyal once my loyalty has been earned.

And you have a great sense of humor.

Asmodean

Quote from: "afreethinker30"And you have a great sense of humor.
Thanks  :D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

afreethinker30

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "afreethinker30"And you have a great sense of humor.
Thanks  :D

Well I think you are very funny.And you get my odd sense of humor.  :hail:

Whitney

hmm...best traits...this is harder.

I'm honest (often to the point of being blunt; but I think being blunt is a positive trait if used carefully), I care too much, I work hard and enjoy what I do, I love animals and , from what you all have said, I'm apparently pretty good at putting together a forum :)

Asmodean

Quote from: "laetusatheos"I'm honest (often to the point of being blunt; but I think being blunt is a positive trait if used carefully)
Hey, I often wield The Hammerâ,,¢ too. Nothing wrong with that  :)[/quote]
Yup. Actually, putting one together is one thing, caring about its well-being is another. And you manage both quite admirably.  :hail:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

MommaSquid

My best trait:  I care.  Simple as that.  

I want people to be happy.  I want to make people laugh and feel good about themselves and life in general.  Sure, I have my negative moments but for the most part I just want us all to be content.  We only get one shot in life, so why not enjoy it.