News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

I Am Not a Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

Siz

Quote from: Ali on December 27, 2012, 05:28:22 PM
I Am Not a Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

A one-hit-wonder for sure, but a favourite of mine nevertheless.

Nice to 'see' you Ali....

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

Thanks Siz!  Nice to see you too!  Hoping you are having a happy holiday season.  :)

Amicale

Listening to The Tragically Hip's It's a Good Life If You Don't Weaken . Loved this song since I first heard it about 10 years ago.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

OldGit

Classic FM Radio.  Some piano piece, presumably Chopin.

Claireliontamer

Sweetdeath

Until the day I die by story of the year
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

NoHandlebarsAttached

Rage Against the Machine-Testify

Amicale

Les Mis, 25th anniversary concert. :) "at the end of the day, there's another day dawning..." *hums*

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Davin

Heard this one from watching Lost Girl and I liked it a lot:
UKNOWHATIWANT by Elektrisk Gonner
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: OldGit on December 31, 2012, 11:20:14 AM
Classic FM Radio.  Some piano piece, presumably Chopin.
I love Chopin. He's my alarm on my phone every morning.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Claireliontamer

Siz

Combichrist - Today we are all demons (album)

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

OldGit

BBC Radio 3: Vaughan Williams, Fantasia on a theme by Thomas Tallis.  Very pleasant, doesn't demand too much attention.