News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Arthurs Hall

Started by Brizz, August 31, 2009, 04:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brizz

www.arthurshall.com

My absolute favourite website. If you are a man you should at least look at it.

Most of the people there are a-religious, athiest, or pagan. We love:
-The constitution
-The economy
-Weightlifting
-Tobacco
-Manliness in general...it is the focal point of the website.

Go ahead and give me negative feedback, or you could grow a sack and read this article to kick it off: http://www.arthurshall.com/x_2008_manliness.shtml

McQ

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

Man, talk about insecurity. Wow.  :shake:
-Curio

LoneMateria

I agree very sad.  I can't take the stuff I see seriously when I see Arnold Swortzanegger and Captain Kirk on the same page.  I keep thinking LOOK OUT PRICE LINE ITS THE TERMINATOR RUN RUN!!!!!!!  Also I have a strange feeling the majority of people on that site still live with their parents >.<
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Reginus

Quote from: "LoneMateria"Also I have a strange feeling the majority of people on that site still live with their parents >.<

I do!!  lol
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Reginus"
Quote from: "LoneMateria"Also I have a strange feeling the majority of people on that site still live with their parents >.<

I do!!  lol

:up:
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Whitney

Is that site serious?  It would only be a good site if it were satire....

Ultima22689

karadan

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Man, talk about insecurity. Wow.  :shake:

Haha!
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.