Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Apathy's YouTube Channel

Started by Arturo, November 03, 2016, 09:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solidsquid

Quote from: Apathy on November 17, 2016, 12:29:24 AM
Well you've done a hell of a lot more than I've ever done. Impressive  ;D

Thanks! But keep in mind that this was spread out over the course of like 15 years.  I still play with the idea of taking classes again since there's a bunch of schools around here but between work and college classes it doesn't leave much time for training.  Maybe in the near future when I finish my last degree program I'll take it up again because there's a Kali school I'm quite interested in here.

Arturo

Quote from: solidsquid on November 19, 2016, 03:04:04 PM

Thanks! But keep in mind that this was spread out over the course of like 15 years.  I still play with the idea of taking classes again since there's a bunch of schools around here but between work and college classes it doesn't leave much time for training.  Maybe in the near future when I finish my last degree program I'll take it up again because there's a Kali school I'm quite interested in here.

Keep it up! Never stop dreaming.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

NEW VIDEO! EVEN BETTER THAN THE LAST!

Arturo The1  リ壱

solidsquid

Quote from: Apathy on November 21, 2016, 05:09:00 AM
Quote from: solidsquid on November 19, 2016, 03:04:04 PM

Keep it up! Never stop dreaming.

I may consider tuition to that Kali school a graduation gift to myself once I'm done with the program I'm in.

joeactor

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Quote from: Apathy on December 14, 2016, 02:05:54 AM
Another Video! Things start to get pieced together here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UtwV5KPy4Q

Will power and personal responsibility are tough, but worth it...

Good one.

Magdalena

I find myself intrigued and hopeful that one day you will show us your unfinished tattoo.  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on December 14, 2016, 07:17:05 PM
I find myself intrigued and hopeful that one day you will show us your unfinished tattoo.  :grin:

No! Never! It's a constant reminder of how people fool me easily.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 14, 2016, 10:12:26 PM

Oh, come on! We've all been fooled at one time or another. I have scars in my heart to prove it...metaphorically speaking. I would show them to you, if I could. :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on December 14, 2016, 10:19:16 PM

Oh, come on! We've all been fooled at one time or another. I have scars in my heart to prove it...metaphorically speaking. I would show them to you, if I could. :grin:

I guess that seems fair. I was only joking any how. You gave me the idea to save it for a special occasion if the channel ever gets big, or of a special video.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on December 14, 2016, 10:43:14 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 14, 2016, 10:19:16 PM

I guess that seems fair. I was only joking any how. You gave me the idea to save it for a special occasion if the channel ever gets big, or of a special video.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Another video: Using The Dark To Meditate

Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Solid stuff - liked this vid. Very focused.

I've used the dark in combination with guided imagery to do full body relaxation.