Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Apathy's YouTube Channel

Started by Arturo, November 03, 2016, 09:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Quote from: Arturo on May 17, 2017, 12:44:17 AM
https://youtu.be/9VaIrmQYGIw

Good overall philosophy of life. Liked the end!
I think you're presentation is improving with each video. You seem more focused.

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on May 17, 2017, 08:18:58 PM
Quote from: Arturo on May 17, 2017, 12:44:17 AM
https://youtu.be/9VaIrmQYGIw

Good overall philosophy of life. Liked the end!
I think you're presentation is improving with each video. You seem more focused.

Yeah, I owe it all to big YouTubers who give out tips. Markiplier said to learn how to tell a story so I googled that and since then, I started getting more positive feedback.

Thanks for the kind words.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

I'm thinking of not uploading videos anymore. I have a lot of content to upload, if I were to upload it. And I could still easily record videos if I wanted to. But I think I want to keep the knowledge I've gained for myself.

I might do a video on it to explain this but I don't think that knowledge is always a good thing. I am hasty with sharing what I've learned and sometimes that hurts people. And it doesn't really reciprocate back to me, not that I care about such things. If it does reciprocate back to me, I either learn something interesting, or conflicting knowledge upsets me and I become irrational. The same happens to other people when I tell them my knowledge.

I would much rather be a man of principle, where if I tell someone these are my rules, they can call me out on it. I am more inclined to be logical and accepting of someone else's critique if they call me out of my own rules. And I am much more appreciative.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

It's always gotta be your call as to what you're comfortable putting out there online.

Good stuff, tho. Maybe post something more general, less personal?

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on June 05, 2017, 08:31:26 PM
It's always gotta be your call as to what you're comfortable putting out there online.

That would be a good idea.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on June 05, 2017, 08:31:26 PM

Actually I just remembered I want to do long videos where there is background noise and a picture to create and ambient enviroment while you work.

There are already videos like that and this is and example.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Just need some looping sounds, a multi-track audio editor, and video editor.
I use Sony Music Studio - worth a look

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on June 12, 2017, 08:01:28 PM
Just need some looping sounds, a multi-track audio editor, and video editor.
I use Sony Music Studio - worth a look
Shotcut is a good one too. I played around with that on my Dad's computer before I moved. It crashed a lot tgough but it's open source so their might be a couple good things for it
     Arturo The1  リ壱