News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: Street Encounters

Started by Recusant, September 27, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Took some time (entirely my fault) but here is the theme for the next photo challenge as chosen by hermes2015: "Street Encounters". As usual, this theme is not intended to be strictly interpreted. Rather, whatever photos you've taken that can in some way relate to the theme are welcome. So not just streets; trails or country roads are game, or in fact anything having to do with encounters or occurrences while en route (airports, for instance). My apologies for the time lag between the previous photo challenge poll closing and the appearance of our new theme.

Up to five photos will be accepted from each member, and entries will be accepted until about the 20th of October. Please send them to me preferably via PM, or via the email address in my profile: recusantathaf |at| gmail.com.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Thank you for once again handling the logistics of the challenge, Recusant. Your description of the quite loose guidelines is very clear, so I hope we will receive many entries.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Interesting theme. Wondering what I could submit. :notsure:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Guardian85

Too bad I don't have a picture of the time I made a mormon missionary cry.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Guardian85 on September 28, 2018, 11:02:12 PM
Too bad I don't have a picture of the time I made a mormon missionary cry.

All roads lead to Mormon hell.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Bump to remind any who're interested in submitting entries for this challenge that they have about five days in which to come up with something.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken