Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Politics / Re: Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald
« Last post by Dave on Today at 03:05:41 PM »
Is it still a thing that parents tell their (male) kids they can grow up to be president?

Excellent, I can buy lease a series of stunning East European wives fuck up repeatedly and just roll on  :) :) :)

It's all part of The Great American Fantasy Dream.
« Last post by joeactor on Today at 02:31:21 PM »
As ever the Brits are inventive and sometimes outspoken despite their gentile and respectable heritage.  See here.....https://extranewsfeed.com/30-nasty-british-nicknames-for-donald-trump-you-wont-be-hearing-on-the-bbc-6a99e294856b

I do belive he missed "Tangerine Turd".

Oh, can I offer, "America's Embarrassment"?

How about, "Tangerine Toad"? (I do like aliterations). So, "Orange Orifice" . . . "America's Asshole" . . . "Tangerine Twat" . . .

Or "Mango Mussolini"
Laid Back Lounge / Re: What's on your mind today?
« Last post by Dave on Today at 02:01:53 PM »
I think I'm going to have to find a new job. I don't know who in their right mind would hire me though.

JJ, I got the impression you have a day job in addition to fixing the farm gear?
Laid Back Lounge / Re: What's on your mind today?
« Last post by Bad Penny II on Today at 01:51:08 PM »
I think I'm going to have to find a new job. I don't know who in their right mind would hire me though.

You'll be OK, it's my experience that right mindedness is an ephemeral state rarely attained often pretended/acted/faked.
« Last post by Bad Penny II on Today at 01:30:55 PM »
Is it still a thing that parents tell their (male) kids they can grow up to be president?

Excellent, I can buy lease a series of stunning East European wives fuck up repeatedly and just roll on  :) :) :)
« Last post by Bad Penny II on Today at 01:23:09 PM »
It was a historical reference--the OP links to a piece examining Trump's authoritarian tendencies and those of his supporters.

OK, I didn't and don't really expect to change the name of the thread but I'm still going offer and invite options.

The Flabbergastery
« Last post by Recusant on Today at 12:58:40 PM »
It was a historical reference--the OP links to a piece examining Trump's authoritarian tendencies and those of his supporters.

« Last post by Bad Penny II on Today at 11:16:47 AM »
Should this thread be renamed?
I mean, in terms of bullshit who outranks him?
I don't know how to word it, maybe: Really Big Biggest King of Bullshit Ever
« Last post by Dave on Today at 06:13:20 AM »
Oops
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10