News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

It's my way or the highway: Christians and atheists in religious road row

Started by Tank, March 21, 2012, 06:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Stevil on March 21, 2012, 11:46:59 PM
Quote from: Ali on March 21, 2012, 11:35:05 PM
Well of course they're free to!  I'm certainly not arguing that I think it should be against the law for atheists to wash annointed roads.  I just think that both annointing and washing annointed roads is a rather pointless waste of time. 
I agree with you. I have done many time wasting activities in my life, but have never been bothered to do any annointing or de-annointing activities.

I was wondering why it wasn't sufficient just to go into the town and say, "Hi, I'm an atheist.  Your blessing is broken, shouldn't you go and fix that?"  A Xtian kept busy annointing roads is a Xtian too busy to get into real mischief.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Amicale

Quote from: Guardian85 on March 22, 2012, 02:03:15 PM
As long as everyone is havig fun, why make a big deal out of this?
Personally I think my Sunday morning would be better spent in dreamland, motorboating with Jessica Alba (and I am NOT talking about sailing!).  ;D

True story: a gay male friend of mine who has only ever exclusively dated guys can and will get drunk from time to time where he's to the point of inebriation that female breasts start to look hot to him. And in the past, in bars or at clubs, he has also indulged in similar motorboating. I've seen it. And because I'm evil like that, I've taken video evidence.  :D

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Amicale on March 22, 2012, 06:13:36 PM
Personally I think my Sunday morning would be better spent in dreamland, motorboating with Jessica Alba (and I am NOT talking about sailing!).  ;D

True story: a gay male friend of mine who has only ever exclusively dated guys can and will get drunk from time to time where he's to the point of inebriation that female breasts start to look hot to him. And in the past, in bars or at clubs, he has also indulged in similar motorboating. I've seen it. And because I'm evil like that, I've taken video evidence.  :D

LOL!!!
That is freakin hilarious! :D
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on March 23, 2012, 04:34:01 AM
Quote from: Amicale on March 22, 2012, 06:13:36 PM

LOL!!!
That is freakin hilarious! :D
All Gay men had mummy's  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.