News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Help a fellow atheist and his fiancee

Started by outbreak86, February 22, 2011, 05:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

outbreak86

I know its bad forum etiquette to chime in only when you need something but Id do anything for my fiancée.
I've recently had to cancel my plans to go to the American Atheist convention in April due to an family emergency. Well unfortunately that emergency was my father getting in an accident at work and almost completely severing his hand. This has obviously stopped him from working and has had the rest of the family helping to fill in. Im more than glad to help my family, and gave away my convention money without a second thought.

But now Im being forced to dip into wedding/honeymoon money in order to keep my family afloat. My fiancée is the greatest person I’ve ever known, my best-friend, and my best gaming buddy. I want to give her the best, and now I’m afraid I cant afford our honey moon.

So I entered us into a honeymoon contest and I need YOUR help to win. Basically we have to have people like a page, then our photo. The couple with the most likes wins.
We thought we might stand a chance till someone else started using Redit to promote their photo. Its being held "in" Kansas and our wonderful bigoted population has already started giving me flack for being an atheist in honeymoon contest. The Friendly Atheist has already helped immensely by posting about us,

So will you help a fellow Atheist?

All you need to do is “like” this page: http://www.facebook.com/KansasCityPerfectWeddingGuide

Then “like” this photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 20&theater

Will

Quote from: "outbreak86"I know its bad forum etiquette to chime in only when you need something...
I think it's good forum etiquette to ask the moderating staff before soliciting help on something outside of the forum, good cause or not. I'm not going to delete the thread or anything, but a heads up next time would be appreciated.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

outbreak86