News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

I see broken signature images

Started by MariaEvri, February 27, 2011, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MariaEvri

Quote from: "Asmodean"Internal then... Which is somewhat weird, since you deleted the temps. They are a somewhat common cause of image failure... Can your computer display that image type at all..? Try opening another image with the same file extention (.gif, was it?)

Can be some file association messup...  :hmm:

all images show fine... as long as they're not hosted on imageshack...
even gifs.
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Asmodean

:rant:

Have you tried resetting your network adapter? Possibly even reinstalling it..?

I'm pretty sure it's a soft problem, but that second measure mentioned should take care of faulty drivers, IPs and connections on your PC's side
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

MariaEvri

www.poseidonsimons.com

Tank

It would appear that the issue is a change of policy with imageshack http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&t=189929
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

MariaEvri

riiiiiiiiiiiiight I see
thanks for the link!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tank"It would appear that the issue is a change of policy with imageshack http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&t=189929
Shoulda' waited a day or two with the link. This thing was causing me some irritation and you just missed a chance of seeing me curse IS and software industry in general in so many ways a sailor would be ashamed  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Tank"It would appear that the issue is a change of policy with imageshack http://sharethefiles.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&t=189929
Shoulda' waited a day or two with the link. This thing was causing me some irritation and you just missed a chance of seeing me curse IS and software industry in general in so many ways a sailor would be ashamed  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.