News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

this really belongs under "Stupid Design" but...

Started by BonaireBound, May 19, 2012, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonaireBound

...I am new and only allowed to post in limited locations. But I came across this recently and LOVE it (have watched it 3 three times). It is Neil deGrasse Tyson making a very important point; why do even our greatest minds attribute....oh just watch it. I am nowhere near as brilliant as he is.  ALSO, while the "Stupid Design" thread already exists, the links in it are out of date and broken. So here it is. I promise you will love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti3mtDC2fQo&list=PLF3520A1942B13832&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Recusant

Thank you for posting this. That thread is nearly a year old, and though I could go through and try to update the links, we might as well go ahead and start over. You now have enough posts to get access to all of the sections here, so I've moved this thread.

As for the "Stupid Design" video, here is a link that works.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

BonaireBound

Quote from: Recusant on May 19, 2012, 07:42:34 PM
Thank you for posting this. That thread is nearly a year old, and though I could go through and try to update the links, we might as well go ahead and start over. You now have enough posts to get access to all of the sections here, so I've moved this thread.

As for the "Stupid Design" video, here is a link that works.

Yes, this is good but it is only a 4 minute snippet whereas the link I posted is the full 41 minutes and really, REALLY worth the time. That 4 minutes is just on leg of the argument he is building.

And thanks for promoting me! woohoo!

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany