News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Mini Me takes his final bow.

Started by Tank, April 21, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Madbunny

I met the guy once.

I was working security at an MTV awards show on some studio lot, an eternity ago and all the guests had to walk back to where they were filming it through a bunch of security.  It wasn't a short trek either, maybe.. a quarter mile.  Anyway I got a call on the radio to send up one of the security guys to give him a ride on a golf cart.  Makes sense, quarter mile for us, 3 miles for him, subjectively?

Anyway he seemed like a nice guy. pretty popular too, there were tons of people around him as soon as he arrived.  I could tell he was annoyed that nobody seemed to know his name but was ready for his 15 minutes.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night, set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱