News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Caption contest....

Started by Claireliontamer, March 26, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Bambi knew this was his opportunity to speak out against hunting but he froze, unable to articulate the words.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

"What the hell is that thing? It's not a biscuit! Where's the f*****g biscuits!?"
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Oh dear, shoveling this all snow isn't going to be a walk in the park. Back to you, Buck.

joeactor

Davin

So there I was out by the creek, you know, just getting a drink with the boys. When all of a sudden, this maniac starts shooting at us for no reason.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Reporter: So you are an Atheist?
Deer: Yes
Reporter: Are there a lot of deer atheists?
Deer: Oh yes, in fact the vast majority of the wildlife in the forest are atheist...though most of the bears are Taoist, but that's only because of that ridiculous book, The Tao of Pooh. The bears have embraced the Taoist concept of "effortless doing," referred to as "Pu", even though we've explained to them a million times that Winnie the Pooh isn't real. (Bears aren't that bright you know)
Reporter: So if there is no God where did you come from?
Deer: Uh, from across the lake there...you can see my hoof prints in the snow. What are you a moron?
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Dave:
Oh, dear, I'm a deer.

So, is Dave here?

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames