Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Get higher for longer with mangoes!

Started by Dave, August 06, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I do not indulge myself but thought those who do might find this interesting:

https://greenrushdaily.com/guides/mangoes-can-increase-weed-high/

I found it accidently whilst looking up things to do with mangoes!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Dave on August 06, 2018, 08:31:02 PM
I do not indulge myself but thought those who do might find this interesting:

https://greenrushdaily.com/guides/mangoes-can-increase-weed-high/

I found it accidently whilst looking up things to do with mangoes!

Looking for a friend, right?  ;) I don't indulge, either. I'll stick to caffeine and alcohol in judicious amounts. Sometimes I'll take opiates when my back is giving me trouble, but I'm currently keeping that at bay with Naproxen Sodium and careful lifting of weights (or letting someone else lift the weight- I've done my share, in all my years!).

joeactor

Interesting. Would be good for a study...

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bluenose

Quite apart from the fact I have never indulged in wacky tobacky, there is not a chance I would test this effect.  I simply cannot abide mangoes...

Although perversely, perhaps, I like mango ice cream and mango chutney.  Inconsistent?  Sure.  So sue me...
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on August 12, 2018, 09:50:38 PM
Mangoes are so good!  :love:

I bought some mangoes a few years ago to try. Nobody told me that they needed to be peeled first and I thought I was going to lose a tooth.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: jumbojak on August 12, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

I bought some mangoes a few years ago to try. Nobody told me that they needed to be peeled first and I thought I was going to lose a tooth.

Oh dear! :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Quote from: jumbojak on August 12, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

At least it wasn't a prickly pear.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Damn, I could have tested that on Saturday.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Icarus

Mangoes are a pleasing treat. The downside is that that just under the skin there is some sort of wicked chemical that causes a terrible rash to people who are sensitive to it. I can peel a mango with no problem but my wife breaks out with an evil rash when she peels them.  Nonetheless she likes the fruit and so I am tasked with peeling the damned things for her.  Once under the skin, no problem. 

Hermes might know what that nasty component is?