News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

I told people I was dressing up as a child molester for the Halloween party

Started by MinnesotaMike, November 03, 2011, 02:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinnesotaMike

Absence of knowledge is not reason for faith.

I'm infallible (if I'm not mistaken)

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Stevil

MinnesotaMike

Asmodean

Thick-rimmed glasses (Not the cool variety, but those actually FROM the fifties)

OR, you could just dress like a catholic priest. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... Completely incomplete without the actual dress part though. And a collar. MUST have the collar.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

Bold choice, my friend.

I think you need to work on your pedo-smile though. That picture didn't creep me out nearly enough to be convincing.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Xjeepguy

If I were re-born 1000 times, it would be as an atheist 1000 times. -Heisenberg

Asmodean

Quote from: Xjeepguy on November 03, 2011, 11:15:20 AM
A ford econoline van is a must as well.
An older VW Transporter or Frod Transit would do just as well, methink  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

MinnesotaMike

Quote from: Asmodean on November 03, 2011, 07:30:35 AM
Thick-rimmed glasses (Not the cool variety, but those actually FROM the fifties)

OR, you could just dress like a catholic priest. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... Completely incomplete without the actual dress part though. And a collar. MUST have the collar.

This is exactly how the Catholic priest dresses at my local church (girlfriend had to confirm, I haven't been to church in years). Honestly though, I'm a little concerned that you guys think I look like a pedophile with a button up shirt lol

Asmodean

Quote from: MinnesotaMike on November 04, 2011, 03:16:49 AM
This is exactly how the Catholic priest dresses at my local church (girlfriend had to confirm, I haven't been to church in years). Honestly though, I'm a little concerned that you guys think I look like a pedophile with a button up shirt lol
Need the dress. Just the tiny white whatever aint gonna cut it  :P
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Asmodean

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on November 04, 2011, 02:37:37 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on November 04, 2011, 09:49:26 AM
the tiny white whatever

Dog collar.
Ah. I liked my description better... Has more of that... French something-or-other, whih I don't know the word for  ;D
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Too Few Lions

could you put a few creamy-white stains on the shirt, say with watered down toothpaste, somehere around your crotch area. Just to show you're the real deal as a Catholic priest!

OldGit

MM, the main giveaway is that you look like a normal, friendly guy.  You need to look, mean, sly and cunning whilst at the same time totally cut off from reality.