News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Real face of America and Israel

Started by sweetto, December 10, 2017, 11:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: sweetto on December 23, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

Depending on where you put the missing comma here, that could mean a lot of contradictory things.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on December 23, 2017, 08:18:18 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2017, 08:05:19 AM
Well you're a little like a broken record, aren't you?
He is. If you see posts on this subject from him not attached to this thread please merge them and make a note of the action.

Will do.  :thumbsup:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dave on December 23, 2017, 07:52:42 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2017, 01:01:37 AM
Plato's Allegory of the Cave was one of the reasons I liked the (first) Matrix movie so much.  8)

The Greeks thought of everything. Even that animals evolve...well before Darwin or Lamarck did. Very impressive, but those philosophers probably had way too much time on their hands to think, think and think some more.

(Note to self: check up on "Allegory of the cave"...)

Here's a short TED-ed video on Plato's Cave Allegory:

QuoteUnfortunately those true thinkers are mostly not suitable, being too abstract, to be in charge of human affairs. Einstein, rightfully, turned fown the offer of bring appointed president of Israel. He would have been a very unhappy politician and thus a poor leader.

Politics, being the very antithesis of common sense and pragmatism IMHO, tends to attract the more aggressive and self-opinionated type.

Yes, it seems the loudest and not the most qualified end up winning in that game. ::)

Dave

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2017, 04:00:49 PM
Quote from: Dave on December 23, 2017, 07:52:42 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on December 23, 2017, 01:01:37 AM
Plato's Allegory of the Cave was one of the reasons I liked the (first) Matrix movie so much.  8)

The Greeks thought of everything. Even that animals evolve...well before Darwin or Lamarck did. Very impressive, but those philosophers probably had way too much time on their hands to think, think and think some more.

(Note to self: check up on "Allegory of the cave"...)

Here's a short TED-ed video on Plato's Cave Allegory:

QuoteUnfortunately those true thinkers are mostly not suitable, being too abstract, to be in charge of human affairs. Einstein, rightfully, turned fown the offer of bring appointed president of Israel. He would have been a very unhappy politician and thus a poor leader.

Politics, being the very antithesis of common sense and pragmatism IMHO, tends to attract the more aggressive and self-opinionated type.

Yes, it seems the loudest and not the most qualified end up winning in that game. ::)

Thank's, Silver, will view that after I have read the freebie I downloaded from Amazon.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

sweetto

Even now American trump clearly helping Israeli terrorists who are killing the innocent muslims
united nation rejected the trump decision of making Jerusalem as capital of Israel but still America helping Israeli terrorists

On other side westren media do drama against islam due to own hate but in fact they have double standard

Sent from my CRO-L22 using Tapatalk

No one

Come down off your pedestal, stop playing the victim!

Bad Penny II

Quote from: sweetto on December 25, 2017, 09:45:11 AM
Even now American trump clearly helping Israeli terrorists who are killing the innocent muslims
united nation rejected the trump decision of making Jerusalem as capital of Israel but still America helping Israeli terrorists

On other side westren media do drama against islam due to own hate but in fact they have double standard

Why are you bringing this cry for justice here? we can't do anything, no one here likes Trump.
Have you tried praying?

I know there's language difficulties but Trump recognised Jerusalem as capital, he didn't make it so.
Anyway, Israel has to come to prominence, or something or other for the end times to get here.
I've heard some experts on the matter say you'll stay the age you were at the end time cut off for ever.
Well, I don't want to be 94 for eternity, I think we should get this end time sorted ASAP. Should have let Reagan sort it and I'd still be in my twenties.

It's funny isn't it, that old testament stuff, the Jews coming to the promised land but there were people living there already, god didn't like them though, chortle chortle.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: sweetto on December 25, 2017, 09:45:11 AM

Sweetto, you do not respond to points raised and questions asked, instead continue to post the same thing repeatably like you expect it's going to enter our heads through osmosis. News flash, it's not.

Consider this your first warning. Either you change your behaviour or you face suspension or possible banning.

Tom62

Quote from: Imam TawhidiSorry but the truth is the truth.

Palestinian leaders (terrorist Hamas, etc) claim that their nation is poor and oppressed. The population of Palestinians in Palestine is around 5 million people ONLY. These crooks (one dead) are sitting on 28 BILLION DOLLARS. If each of them gave a decent donation to their own people, there would be nothing left to complain about; and the leaders would still be multi-billionaires. But no, this gang of unqualified barbaric leaders want to rob their nation and put the blame on USA, Israel and UK.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dave

Well, listening to the news today, and in many past days, Islam does not need America or Israel as an enemy, Muslims are their own worst enemies.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tom62

Quote from: Dave on December 28, 2017, 05:55:54 PM
Well, listening to the news today, and in many past days, Islam does not need America or Israel as an enemy, Muslims are their own worst enemies.

That is true. Most victims of Muslim terrorism are other Muslims.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

sweetto

Today is the last day of 2017
Thousands of people are killed in kashmir by Indian forces and in palestine by Israeli forces
Still they are doing even America(trump)openly supporting these terrorist countries

On other side few people support those terrorist countries just because they hate islam and muslims
Ask from yourself
Will you enter in 2018
With double standard?
With that heart who is hard like stone ?

Tom62

Lats week there was an overview of the 2017 "highlights". Nearly every 2 weeks there has been a Muslim terrorist attack, with hundreds of innocent people killed. Christmas markets and other major public events n Germany are now patrolled by armed policemen and the streets are closed off with concrete blocks to protected us from the "religion of peace".  Before playing the victim card, I recommend that you have a closer and more critical look to your own religion.
Robert A. Heinlein

No one

Tom62:
Before playing the victim card, I recommend that you have a closer and more critical look to your own religion.

Unimaginable, it is a daunting task to peer into the unspeakable horrors of the looking glass, Tom.

OldGit