News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

"I wish it worked for me"...

Started by Sophus, February 21, 2010, 10:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Typist

You are completely free to not discuss it or debate it.

I wouldn't be discussing it or debating it either, if you hadn't brought it up.

Happy to drop it if you are.

McQ

Quote from: "Typist"You are completely free to not discuss it or debate it.

I wouldn't be discussing it or debating it either, if you hadn't brought it up.

Happy to drop it if you are.

Typist, this is your first official warning then, since you could not leave well enough alone and answer yes or no. Strike one.

Read the forum rules and decide whether you will comply with them or not. You have made some excellent contributions in a short time here, but have also decided to cause trouble by baiting people over several threads and creating trouble for no particular reason than what appears to be your own personal enjoyment. If you do not feel compelled to follow the forum rules, then you will eventually be banned for a week, then possibly permanently if you continue to disregard these rules.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Typist

Hi McQ,

Quote from: "McQ"Read the forum rules and decide whether you will comply with them or not.

We share the same goal.  

Drop the "All About Typist" topic, and get back to being Happy Atheists (which I am _NOT_ preventing any member from doing).

How about this?  

What you see is what you get.   You now have a sample of what I have to contribute.  You like it or you don't.  

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to write to order anywhere on the Net unless there is a paycheck involved, including here.   Not arguing, really, just being clear minded and honest with you, so you can make your own decisions based upon the facts.   I'm not going to change anything about how I write.  

So, I have a concrete suggestion which can resolve this matter promptly.

Make a decision.  

If you want more of what I do, drop the "All About Typist" stuff, and get back to the topic.  Allow your members to grow up, and take responsibility for their own reading and writing choices, and their own internal emotional situation.

If you don't want more of what I do, thats ok too.   In that case,  pull the plug on my account, ban me now, and we can both get back to the topic, you here, me elsewhere.

There are literally a million forums on the Net, so it would be silly of me to do the melodrama dance if you ban me. There will be no hard feelings, and all of that.  It's your forum, and your right to ban whomever you wish, and I agree with that completely.  

QuoteYou have made some excellent contributions in a short time here,

This is debatable, but thank you.

Quotebut have also decided to cause trouble by baiting people over several threads and creating trouble for no particular reason than what appears to be your own personal enjoyment.

Apologies, but this is just simply factually wrong.  Again, the facts are, some members have decided to read my posts, some have decided to reply, and some have decided to get upset.   They have every right to do this.  I have no complaints.  But I do agree the "All About Typist" topic is a boring one, and we'd be best to get back to bigger issues.

Do that with me, or without me.  Again, it is your choice, your decision, your responsibility to manage your own experience.

I'm agreeable to either course, and if I don't get a chance to say this later, thanks to everybody for the party.

Whitney

see you in a week...be sure to read the rules before posting again and remember that this is a privately owned forum.