News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Things that make you chuckle

Started by Dave, September 06, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Yes, Chris O'Donnell's costume was quite controversial, but of course the gays loved it!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Biggus Dickus

I received notice today that my Twitter account was suspended for violating "Twitter Rules".

Specifically:
Violating our rules against abuse and harassment.
You may not engage in the targeted harassment of someone, or incite other people to do so. This includes wishing or hoping that someone experiences physical harm.

All because I Tweeted the following reply to an add for the new Rambo Movie.

@RamboMovie Just die already...ugh.

Strange because it is afterall just a movie, and not a person I was directing that tweet at. In fact I was actually referring to the Rambo character when I tweeted my reply, who is also just a fictionalized character.

My guess is they have an algorithm to pick up on these type of tweets and they didn't actually look at the content of the message, but who knows, maybe the promoter saw my tweet and reported me (Or more likely, some diehard Rambo fan who is also a Trump supporter and gun nut saw my tweet, and was like, "Hey. Rambo is an American Hero, you can't talk shit about him"!

Anyway I contested the ban, I could have just deleted the tweet, and my account would be reactivated in 12 hours, but I wanted to see how far they would take this.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Icarus

My twitter account was also suspended. I use the account only perhaps one time in three weeks and I almost never post anything.  No way I have violated the rules therefore............... the Twitter gods can stick it into an anatomical place where the sun does not shine.

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Buddy

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

joeactor

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 12, 2019, 05:22:03 PM

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something fishy about that guy.
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

joeactor

hermes2015

― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx