News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Armed "Militia", Bundy Brothers, Take Over Federal Building in Rural Oregon

Started by Pasta Chick, January 03, 2016, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Biggus Dickus

The self professed leader is a bit angry that folks are sending them hate mail along with bags of dicks and dildos...

Modified 1x to replace URL for video, as the original one I posted was removed by the user.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

He looks pretty comfortable handling that dildo and bag of dicks...
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

jumbojak

Quote from: Davin on January 14, 2016, 06:33:04 PM
He looks pretty comfortable handling that dildo and bag of dicks...

The bag looked empty to me. Like he had shoved them... somewhere?!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on January 14, 2016, 05:46:37 PM
The self professed leader is a bit angry that folks are sending them hate mail along with bags of dicks and dildos...

I was a little startled by his referring to those innocent dildos as "hateful".  What did a dildo ever do to him to be treated with such disrespect?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Recusant

An arrest in Burns, Oregon, of one of the "militia" gang: "Protester arrested in Burns, accused of driving stolen refuge vehicle" | OregonLive

QuoteOregon State Police on Friday arrested one of the protesters occupying the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge after he drove into town, accusing him of having a stolen vehicle.

The man was identified as Kenneth Medenbach, 62, of Crescent. He was arrested on suspicion of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, a class C felony punishable by up to five years in prison. He was to be booked into the Deschutes County Jail in Bend with bail set at $10,000, officials said.

According to federal court records, Medenbach is currently facing federal charges in Medford and was released from custody in November. A condition of his release was that he would not "occupy" any federal land. He was accused of illegally camping on federal property.

He is the first person arrested in connection with the armed occupation of the wildlife refuge, taken over two weeks ago.

[Continues . . .]
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

A brief look at the background of the "Patriot/Militia" movement, followed by a comprehensive list of reporting on the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge: "The Good, Bad and Ugly in Oregon Standoff Coverage" | FAIR

QuotePublished reporting predicting a coming confrontation in Oregon was online as early as July 2015 in a report written by Spencer Sunshine of PRA [Political Research Associates ] for Oregon's Rural Organizing Project, a human rights group that has been targeted for intimidation by a coalition of militias, the 3 Percenters, Sovereign Citizens and Oath Keepers, all subgroups of the broader Patriot movement. According to Sunshine, the Patriot movement is a form of hard-right politics that exists between the right-wing Tea Party end of the Republican Party and the extreme-right white supremacist movement. Generally those in the Patriot movement view the current US federal government as an illegitimate state rapidly heading toward totalitarianism.

[Continues . . .]
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

Whew that last link referenced a lengthy, potentially scary, article.  It is worth a read.  Thanks for that Recusant.

Magdalena

After weeks-long Oregon standoff, Bundy brothers arrested, activist slain in clash with authorities.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oregon-standoff-20160127-story.html

At least one occupier was killed and eight others were in custody on federal charges Tuesday night after law enforcement struck in a flurry of surprise arrests that caught protesters who had temporarily left the occupied refuge, apparently to attend a community meeting.

Gunshots broke out when the FBI and the Oregon State Police apparently intercepted Bundy and several of his supporters on a rural stretch of U.S. Highway 395.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on January 28, 2016, 05:53:23 PM
After weeks-long Oregon standoff, Bundy brothers arrested, activist slain in clash with authorities.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-oregon-standoff-20160127-story.html

At least one occupier was killed and eight others were in custody on federal charges Tuesday night after law enforcement struck in a flurry of surprise arrests that caught protesters who had temporarily left the occupied refuge, apparently to attend a community meeting.

Gunshots broke out when the FBI and the Oregon State Police apparently intercepted Bundy and several of his supporters on a rural stretch of U.S. Highway 395.

Yeah, so one of these fully armed, threatening, white, conservative, christian terrorists gets himself shot and killed, and some are questioning if authorities didn't overreact and shoot him unnecessarily; yet extrajudicial killings of Black people by police and vigilantes happen all the time in this country and to question the police motives with regards to some "Thugs" getting killed is deem inappropriate.

Fuck these "Y'all qaeda" terrorists, I hope they get locked up for a long time.

By the way the duchebag from the video I posted earlier in this thread, Jon "Bag O'Dicks" Ritzheimer surrendered himself to authorities and is to be extradited back to Portland (After fleeing back to Arizona a couple of days ago)
He has said he supports Donald Trump in the 2016 U.S. presidential election by the way.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

As far as I'm concerned, if someone who has openly stated many times that they will kill law enforcement if given the chance, the second they're seen and don't drop their gun(s) makes them fair game.

I'm surprised this has gone on as long as it has.