News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

arab-israeli conflict

Started by Asmodean Prime, July 26, 2006, 01:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

So they just magically appeared in Israel and the Jews were not living in Europe. Wow, I came to expect this from the Midwest but it's just amazing.

And calling me a racist because I don't like Israel and its proven history of violence. Nice Ad hominem going there, dickhead. Why don't you go buy some Zion war bonds for your beloved israelis.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

iplaw

QuoteSo they just magically appeared in Israel and the Jews were not living in Europe. Wow, I came to expect this from the Midwest but it's just amazing.
Either you are willfully ignorant or something worse.  I'll make it real simple for you so you don't get lost.  Jerusalem is the capital of the Israel.  Israelis are Jews.  Jews have inhabited Jerusalem since 3000 B.C.  Europe never entered the equation until the UN divided the area after the Great Arab Revolt.  The Jews didn't come from Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

P.S.  I think readers can decide for themselves who the racist is here; you child.

Big Mac

Whatever, foolish man. I wouldnt' say racist so much as a self-hating Jew perhaps? Eh, not really, I don't hate jews, I hate Israelis. I'd figure you could make a distinction. Unless I'm wrong and there aren't that many Jews in New York and Cali and various places in America, Mexico, Canada, Russia etc. etc.

Sorry, I'm a racist!

Dickweed.

iplaw

So did the Jews come from Europe or not Socrates?

Big Mac

They came from Jewland where Jews are made en masse and shipped to various banks, Jewelry shops (you can't spell Jewelry without JEW), lending companies, and other places where money, movies, court cases, comedians, and bagels need to be made or carried out! DUH!

It's SO-CRATES! Dork!

natalie portman was born in Israel. No wonder she can't act.

iplaw

Well...I just wasted the last 30 minutes of my life.  Thanks.

Big Mac

Quote from: "iplaw"Well...I just wasted the last 30 minutes of my life.  Thanks.

You could have stopped at any time, bub, but you didn't. I didn't put a gun to your head (though it was tempting at certain points) and make you continue your conversation. You kept coming back and claiming I am a racist. I am not a racist, and you don't know me. Hell I could be the next Ghandi (wait, he was a racist) for all you know.

In the immortal words of Phil Collins, "It's just a shame, that's all!!"

:D

iplaw

QuoteYou kept coming back and claiming I am a racist.
You're right I didn't need to.  You made the point on your own without my assistance.

Big Mac

Eh, whatever. I am not a racist. I may make jokes that are racial in nature but I did not say Jews are subhuman or bad. In fact I pointed out in the one before the last post that Jews contribute a lot to American society. Israel contributes only death and hatred. You still don't see a distinction.

iplaw

So says David Duke.

Big Mac

Oh so I'm guilty by association of David Duke? It's really sad how low you are going. You know Hitler was a vegeterian, wanna pin all vegeterians together with Adolf Hitler? Or how about pro-life people? Or Gun Control advocates?

iplaw

Riiiggghhtt...Again, people reading this can decide for themselves whether you're a racist or not purely based upon your comments.

Big Mac

Then why are you constantly bringing it up? I think you're insulting their intelligence here with the constant reminder. That or you're trying to appeal to the Holocaust to make me seem like a goose-stepping Nazi. WHy don't you shut up and let them decide?

iplaw

Sounds good to me... BTW, you have major anger issues...maybe that's why you get bounced from other forums...

Big Mac

Possibly.