News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Quote from: Magdalena on December 30, 2017, 08:08:20 AM
QuoteTrump tweets that 'cold' East Coast 'could use a little bit of' global warming.

West Palm Beach (CNN)President Donald Trump, on vacation in balmy Florida, suggested that climate change could be a good thing on Thursday, tweeting that cities gripped by freezing temperatures on the East Coast could use some warming...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/trump-global-warming-tweet/index.html

:picard facepalm:
My neck will be diagnosed with Trumpitis. A painful condition caused by shaking the head from side to side excessively every time Trump says something.

I no longer give a shit what Trump says and does.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

I respect your position Tom. I wish that I was at liberty to be oblivious of the machinations and pronouncement of our shithead in chief.  He is dangerously close to having the ability to cause WW3. He is the head cheerleader for the party that will damage our nation fiscally.  Please tell me he is not going to let a lot of good and legitimately needy sick people die while he tries to divert funds to build his fucking wall that the Mexicans will damned sure not pay for.

I'd like to ignore all this, but I can not.

Magdalena

Quote from: Tom62 on December 30, 2017, 01:03:49 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on December 30, 2017, 08:08:20 AM
QuoteTrump tweets that 'cold' East Coast 'could use a little bit of' global warming.

West Palm Beach (CNN)President Donald Trump, on vacation in balmy Florida, suggested that climate change could be a good thing on Thursday, tweeting that cities gripped by freezing temperatures on the East Coast could use some warming...
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/28/politics/trump-global-warming-tweet/index.html

:picard facepalm:
My neck will be diagnosed with Trumpitis. A painful condition caused by shaking the head from side to side excessively every time Trump says something.

I no longer give a shit what Trump says and does.

When I want to talk about Trump to people around me, most do this:  :la la la la:.

I too want to ignore him, but that's what he wants and I'm not gonna give him what he wants.

:)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

I too would just love to be able to think of Trump as a harmeless buffoon. He is certainly one of those, but not harmless on a global scale.

There have been the noises off from some retired generals (which usually means serving ones feel the same way) one does wonder about the possibility of a military voup.

Trump is bananas, perhaps the US republic will follow suit.

QuoteIt's not organized military opposition to President Donald Trump. But day by day, generals and admirals are publicly stepping up and directly giving the American public their views in ways that don't always match the Twitter rhetoric of their commander in chief.

Whatever, there will be a global effect.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

Joke on BBC's News Quiz (paraphrased):

"Trump need not be worried about losing his base because of the newly published book - simply because it's a book. Now, if they publish it in the form of bumper stickers . . ."

joeactor

Quote from: Dave on January 05, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

"Trump need not be worried about losing his base because of the newly published book - simply because it's a book. Now, if they publish it in the form of bumper stickers . . ."

Yes... the book is news to those who already suspected everything in the book. I doubt it'll get much coverage on Faux Snooze

Dave

Quote from: joeactor on January 05, 2018, 08:17:14 PM
Quote from: Dave on January 05, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

Yes... the book is news to those who already suspected everything in the book. I doubt it'll get much coverage on Faux Snooze

The joke was implying that reading books is a bit too intellectual for Trump supporters.

No one

Trump is the saddest joke ever known to the human experience.

Tank

Quote from: No one on January 05, 2018, 11:13:59 PM
He would be if this was an episode of the Simpsons.
But it's not is it?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on January 06, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
But it's not is it?

Trump makes the Simpsons look sensible IMHO.

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Tank on January 06, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
But it's not is it?

Dave

El Trumpo is in a snit.  Sorry, another snit.

This time it is because, he says, Obama sold the London embassy building too cheap and spent too much on the new one - so he will not be coming to London to for the opening ceremony.

Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, suggested that he knows that he will be greeted with demonstrations from the people, something he does not want to face (both probably correct) so Obama is his scapegoat - again!

A Trump Shite House spokesman said that this was a slight on the "leader of the free world" and of the partner in our "Special Relationship". Only a dedicated Trumpite politician could put that slant on it, appealing to a "title" that is being eroded daily and trying to hit the soft spot, whilst ignoring all the other global comments about the Slug in Charge with his ever increasing isolationist tendencies.

On this and "shithouse countries" other comments included, "That's just vintage Trump, I have seen it for nearly 40 years," "Unfortunately there are Americans who just love this stuff, he's playing to his crowd."

[Typos and grammar edited]

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dave on January 12, 2018, 11:37:50 AM
This time it is because, he says, Obama sold the London embassy building too cheap and spent too much on the new one - so he will not be coming to London to for the opening ceremony.

:rofl:

OMG that is the worst excuse ever! Even for a dimwit like Trump!
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 12, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

It has come to light that it wasn't Obama but Bush who signed all the paperwork associated with the move of the embassy.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on January 12, 2018, 01:48:51 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 12, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

It has come to light that it wasn't Obama but Bush who signed all the paperwork associated with the move of the embassy.

Well found, Tank!

Another layer of lying/afactology (the lack of knowledge of the true, not alternative, facts) to place between Trump and the real world.