News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald

Started by Recusant, November 11, 2015, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 18, 2016, 09:22:11 PM
[/youtube]
"If you look out of your window and see the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse..."   :snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

joeactor

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on September 21, 2016, 01:52:04 AM
^^^^
:picard facepalm:

On the other hand, the Skittles company sent Trump Jr. a letter telling him to knock off comparing a candy to people, which was awesome.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on September 21, 2016, 02:19:54 AM
^^^^

On the other hand, the Skittles company sent Trump Jr. a letter telling him to knock off comparing a candy to people, which was awesome.

"Sweet!" :grin:

joeactor

^^^^

Most excellent...

Guardian85

^^^^

Further cementing Skittles position as the perfect candy.  ;D

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Arturo

The predictions are making me super paranoid. Mr. Donald keeps moving up in the polls despite Clinton being predicted to win according to bing. Before she was hovering around 70% chance of winning, now she is below 65%

https://www.bing.com/search?q=election+predictions&FORM=MA137B&OCID=MA137B&wt.mc_id=MA137B

I can only imagine all the racist policies and agendas becoming common place in America if he gets elected.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tank

Quote from: Apathy on September 28, 2016, 05:24:07 AM
The predictions are making me super paranoid. Mr. Donald keeps moving up in the polls despite Clinton being predicted to win according to bing. Before she was hovering around 70% chance of winning, now she is below 65%

https://www.bing.com/search?q=election+predictions&FORM=MA137B&OCID=MA137B&wt.mc_id=MA137B

I can only imagine all the racist policies and agendas becoming common place in America if he gets elected.
Those would be but a pinprick compared to his 'Nuke first ask questions later!' foreign policy. The arms manufacturers must be slavering at the though of the contracts.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

It's weird to hear people say why they hate Hillary, then say that they are supporting a person who is worse in every way they mention. It's like, "Hillary is dishonest, so I'm voting for a person who lies way more than her."
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Icarus

Davin, I am also bewildered by the reasoning, or lack of it, by the Trump loyalists.   I suspect that he could actually do what he said he could do . That was;  he could  shoot someone in broad daylight, in the middle of 5th avenue, and still get plenty of votes.

Sandra Craft

I finally heard an explanation from a Trump supporter on why they're voting for Trump -- I'm paraphrasing, but she said "I'm voting for conservative politics and the asshole just comes along with it."
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany