The Asmos never sleep. They plan World Domination and watch for assassins.  :D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on January 29, 2012, 09:19:31 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on January 29, 2012, 06:26:31 AM
Nutmeg and cinnamon both help the immune system . Black pepper contains lots of zinc and vitamin K, so I put it on all my foods. Yum! :)

Good, at least I like black pepper.  I like nutmeg and cinnamon too, for that matter, but I just can't bear lemon in any drink that isn't lemonade.

Quote from: Asmodean on January 29, 2012, 08:04:04 AM
Eh... Asmo, he just pops pills.

Then I'll let you know how these antibiotics work out.

Thanks for reminding me to buys lemons  for homemade lemonade. I found my old mini juicer.  :)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Mocha Chief

Amicale

Quote from: Asmodean on January 29, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
The Asmos never sleep. They plan World Domination and watch for assassins.  :D

Amicales never sleep either. They take over Tim Horton's coffee shops with a certain cat-like sneakiness and stealth...

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Asmodean

In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

I just use Pepsi and hot chocolate to get me up I the morning.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Budhorse4 on January 31, 2012, 02:44:03 AM
I just use Pepsi and hot chocolate to get me up I the morning.

I remember a time in my life when that was possible.  I also remember at that time dirt was young.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Asmodean

There is usually no need to get me up in the morning, as I tend to already be awake. Getting me up is not hard in any case though... I don't sleep more than I have to.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Ali

I love sleep.  I can't get enough to suit me.  I think my ideal day would go something like this:

10:00 am - wake up, but slowly.  Spend a good half hour stretching, curling my toes, reading in bed.
10:35 am - Make breakfast, hang out with T
11:00 am - lay on the couch, read, mess around on the internet, watch cooking shows, laugh at T's antics
1:30 pm - Make lunch, something covered in cheese
2:00 pm - nap
4:00 pm - wake up from nap, walk down to my parent's house with T, hang out with my dad, drink their booze
6:00 pm - Make dinner, something covered in cheese
6:45 pm - sit on couch, read, mess around on the internet, watch cooking shows, laugh at T's antics
8:00 pm - put T to bed
8:15 pm - lay on couch, drink wine, read, mess around on the internet, watch rated R movies
11:00 pm - go to bed

*sigh*

My real day is more like this

6:30 - alarm goes off sonovabitch god why does anyone get up this early this is total crap I hate this.
6:45 - alarm goes off again jesus christ I'm up god seriously this sucks ugh fine I'm up shut up alarm shut up shut up
6:46 - zombie sleep walk through shower, getting dressed, getting T up and dressed
7:50 - Hell, I'm late.  Why do they say people work from 9 to 5?  I wish I could go in at 9.  Bleh.
8:15 - Drop T off at daycare
8:46 - Roll in to work.  I'm 16 minutes late for 27 days running, I hope the boss isn't watching out the window.
4:30 - Out!
5:00 - Pick up T
5:15 - store
5:45 - Make dinner.  Something healthy.  Awesome.
6:15 - eat
6:17 - Jon, T, do NOT give me shit about dinner, just freaking eat.
6:25 - Glad I put all of that effort into dinner, everyone is done eating already.  Sweet.  Dishes
7:00 - Laundry
7:30 - T bath
8:00 - T bed
8:15 - Wine. Now.  Lay on the couch, watch TV, read, mess around on the internet, watch R rated movies
10:30 - Go to bed

Tank

Quote from: Ali on January 31, 2012, 05:11:50 AM
I love sleep.  I can't get enough to suit me.  I think my ideal day would go something like this:

10:00 am - wake up, but slowly.  Spend a good half hour stretching, curling my toes, reading in bed.
10:35 am - Make breakfast, hang out with T
11:00 am - lay on the couch, read, mess around on the internet, watch cooking shows, laugh at T's antics
1:30 pm - Make lunch, something covered in cheese
2:00 pm - nap
4:00 pm - wake up from nap, walk down to my parent's house with T, hang out with my dad, drink their booze
6:00 pm - Make dinner, something covered in cheese
6:45 pm - sit on couch, read, mess around on the internet, watch cooking shows, laugh at T's antics
8:00 pm - put T to bed
8:15 pm - lay on couch, drink wine, read, mess around on the internet, watch rated R movies
11:00 pm - go to bed

*sigh*

My real day is more like this

6:30 - alarm goes off sonovabitch god why does anyone get up this early this is total crap I hate this.
6:45 - alarm goes off again jesus christ I'm up god seriously this sucks ugh fine I'm up shut up alarm shut up shut up
6:46 - zombie sleep walk through shower, getting dressed, getting T up and dressed
7:50 - Hell, I'm late.  Why do they say people work from 9 to 5?  I wish I could go in at 9.  Bleh.
8:15 - Drop T off at daycare
8:46 - Roll in to work.  I'm 16 minutes late for 27 days running, I hope the boss isn't watching out the window.
4:30 - Out!
5:00 - Pick up T
5:15 - store
5:45 - Make dinner.  Something healthy.  Awesome.
6:15 - eat
6:17 - Jon, T, do NOT give me shit about dinner, just freaking eat.
6:25 - Glad I put all of that effort into dinner, everyone is done eating already.  Sweet.  Dishes
7:00 - Laundry
7:30 - T bath
8:00 - T bed
8:15 - Wine. Now.  Lay on the couch, watch TV, read, mess around on the internet, watch R rated movies
10:30 - Go to bed
Very insightful! LOL
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

My schedule is muh easier to describe:

0:00-24:00: A complete and utter mess.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

Got a part time job. First day today. Wish me luck!
The world's what you create.

The Magic Pudding

I wish you luck.
Have you been practising your smile?

Tank

Quote from: Cecilie on January 31, 2012, 02:12:01 PM
Got a part time job. First day today. Wish me luck!
Good luck!! What's the job.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Melmoth

"That life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one." - Emil Cioran.