News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Christians Celebrate Trump’s Golan Heights Statement Because Jesus

Started by Tank, March 26, 2019, 08:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Christians Celebrate Trump's Golan Heights Statement Because Jesus

QuoteLonging for Armageddon, conservative Christians celebrate after Trump signs proclamation formally recognizing the contested Golan Heights as part of the state of Israel.

*Faceplam*

Golan Heights: Trump signs order recognising occupied area as Israeli
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

:Gaah:  Those people who believe that the return of Jesus is dependent on the Jewish resurgence to power are...............???? Words fail me.

Tank

Quote from: Icarus on March 27, 2019, 02:48:55 AM
:Gaah:  Those people who believe that the return of Jesus is dependent on the Jewish resurgence to power are...............???? Words fail me.

It's just beyond my comprehension.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Tank on March 27, 2019, 06:12:59 AM

It's just beyond my comprehension.

Not it's not.
He just doesn't understand, he just doesn't get portents.
Well he should try harder.

until Great Birnam wood to high Dunsinane hill Shall come

When some sort of bird returns to the lonely mountain

the chosen one will bring balance in the force

William is destined to become the saviour of humanity, but only if Fox Mulder lives

When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.

On the slopes of Dragonmount shall he be born

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches

He shall know your ways as if born to them

When Magdalena doth return to the jolly ungodly...

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

It's only some Christians, not this one.  I would rather have peace.

Tank

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on March 27, 2019, 03:34:46 PM

Don't worry, we know you're a closet atheist Bruce :D

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 27, 2019, 04:27:07 PM

:grin: Closet atheist or not, Bruce is one of us -- those to strive to be reasonable people.   ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 27, 2019, 08:23:05 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 27, 2019, 04:27:07 PM

:grin: Closet atheist or not, Bruce is one of us -- those to strive to be reasonable people.   ;D

Damn right!

Sandra Craft

These are the same people who believe god salted the Earth with fake dinosaur bones to root out the unfaithful.  I'm related to many of them.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

I have some distant as well as nearby relatives who are of the Jesus persuasion.  The ones with whom I am near are nice people but not at all analytic.  They also do not read, they do get their information from Fox news, they believe that our president is the gift from God.  I confess that I have some dumb ass relatives who are proud of their ignorance because they are not aware of their ignorance, instead believing that they have divinely inspired information that I do not have......

One of the steadfast rules in my house is that , with visitors, we absolutely never ever talk religion or politics.  We get along well enough because of that .