News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bluenose

A koala is sitting up a gumtree smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past, looks up and says:

"Hey Koala! What are you doing?"

The koala says: "Smoking a joint." "Come up and have some."

So the little lizard climbs up, sits next to the koala and they enjoy a large doobie.

After a while the little lizard says his mouth is dry and he is going to get a drink from the river.

But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this, swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side then asks the little lizard:

"What's the matter with you?"

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting in the tree, smoking a joint with the koala, got too stoned, and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to see this.

So they walk into the rain forest and find the tree where the koala is sitting, with yet another joint.

He looks up and says, "Hey you!"

The koala looks down at him and says...

"Fu-u-u-u-c-c-k, Dude....... How much water did you drink?
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

joeactor

Tank

Dave

OK, here goes a Pom trying to tell an Aussie joke:

Jimmo was a bush guide, taking bunches of city types out in the outback. He would show them that even parched looking places could supply food, how to hide from the sun and, if met, what to avoid.

At about midday one of the clients, who's watch had given up in the heat, asked him what the tine was. Jimmo took off his hat, held it up and said, "Twenty to twelve." Another client, having glanced at his watch, said, "Blimey, that's dead on, do you use your hat to measure the Sun's angle?"

"Naw," replied Jimmo, "I don't like me watch on me wrist, it catches on things, so I sewed it inside me hat - always got that near me."

Dark Lightning

Dave

Quote from: Fireball on August 17, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Oh, dear, I always drink black coffee . . .

Not an "Americano",  just a black coffee please.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dark Lightning

:lol:

I thought it was kind of amusing. I'm not really that cranky until I've had my coffee in the morning...said no wife ever. j/k, I've been married to the same gal for 37 years. I discovered International Delight Hazelnut Creamer back in about '01. That stuff is soooo good! But it was like crack! I found myself driving to various stores to get it, because I only liked that flavor. 6 AM, driving from store to store, to score it. I finally just went and quit cold turkey. Nothing owns me like that.

Bluenose

Quote from: Dave on August 06, 2018, 03:25:45 PM
OK, here goes a Pom trying to tell an Aussie joke:

Jimmo was a bush guide, taking bunches of city types out in the outback. He would show them that even parched looking places could supply food, how to hide from the sun and, if met, what to avoid.

At about midday one of the clients, who's watch had given up in the heat, asked him what the tine was. Jimmo took off his hat, held it up and said, "Twenty to twelve." Another client, having glanced at his watch, said, "Blimey, that's dead on, do you use your hat to measure the Sun's angle?"

"Naw," replied Jimmo, "I don't like me watch on me wrist, it catches on things, so I sewed it inside me hat - always got that near me."

Translated into correct Aussie lingo (LOL):

Jacko was a fair dinkum bushie that took mobs of townies out bush.  He showed them how to get bush tucker even if it was as dry as a dead dingo's donga, how to  keep out of the heat and how to avoid getting bushwhacked.

At about noon one day, one of the townies, whose cheap two-bob watch had karked it in the heat, asked him the time.  Jacko took off his beaten up old slouch hat held it up and said "twenty to twelve". Another of the townies, having glanced at his watch, said, "Crikey, that's dead set right on, do you use your hat to measure the Sun's angle?"

"Yeah, Nah," replied Jacko, "I don't like me watch on me wrist, it catches on things, so I sewed it inside me hat - always got that near me."

I liked the original, but I just couldn't help myself. :D
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

Icarus

Thanks for the accurate translation Blue.  For we yanks it is humorous, but it must be dead serious for authentic Aussies.