News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Started by Whitney, July 23, 2006, 11:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Welcome, Huxley.  Always nice to have a new member to add to the range of perspectives.

McQ

Damn! I was just being nice. I didn't think he'd actually come over here.  :lol:

Welcome, Huxley!
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Huxley

That'll teach you :)

Thanks one and all; nice to be here.

Jassman

Welcome to the forum Huxley. We need some new thoughts.
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised

Big Mac

And he's Australian or something, that adds in to the "exotic" factor.......because people who talk differently are always more insightful.

kidding kidding.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Huxley

Australian?

MommaSquid

Welcome to the party, Huxley.    :)

Huxley

Thank you very much.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Huxley"Australian?

Australian, British, it's all the same except one lives on a small cold island in the north hemisphere and the other lives on a big hot one in the southern hemisphere. And you both talk the same to me.

Oh and Tony Blair didn't die for your sins!!!!

God Feaster 2000

Welcome, are you the same Huxly on the AN?

Huxley

Yep. The same. Thanks for the welcome

Big Mac

Well it's nice to have an Aussie on board, welcome! :D

Asmodean Prime

welcome

I'm a christian, on an atheist forum, a bit of an outsider, I agree, but as long as they allow me on here I will stay.

Australian?   what's it like to hang upside down from the bottom of the world?  I expect that hanging by your feet all day would cause the blood to rush to your head, no?

Huxley

Australian  :roll:

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Huxley"Australian  :roll:

Big Mac's sense of humor is an acquired taste.  Not everyone can tell when he's joking.