News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: A Visit to the Market

Started by Recusant, July 04, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

We have the theme for our next photo challenge: hermes2015 has chosen "A Visit to the Market" 

As he says, "Market could be interpreted as a farmer's market or any other retail outlet like a supermarket, car dealership, clothes store, etc." I would add that if you use your imagination and come up with a more recondite interpretation of the theme, it will be entirely welcome.  :)

Up to five photos will be accepted from each member, and I will accept entries until about the 25th of this month. Please send them to me preferably via PM, or via the email address in my profile: recusantathaf |at| gmail.com.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

hermes2015

Thank you for once again handling the logistics of the challenge, Recusant.

I hope we will get lots of entries, because it is a very accessible theme.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

I like that subject, Hermes!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Maybe, at least in my case, it should be 'Multiple visits to the market' since I often forget to buy that one important item I go to the market to buy!  ::)

Recusant

*Bump* to remind potential contributors that time is passing.  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

*cue elevator music*

Living dangerously? Seeing that deadline approaching and still doing nothing about it? You might be an adrenaline junkie!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The first step to curing procrastination is to realise that it is a problem. Call the PROCRASTINATION Hotline today before you take the heat!

Severe workaholism may result. Contact your doctor if you experience the following symptoms after calling the PROCRASTINATION Hotline: too much productivity, taking on an excessive workload, sleepless nights, feelings of being underpaid.

Tank

I'll be sending mine Sunday afternoon/evening.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.