News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Uman2, September 25, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uman2

Hello folks,

I am an agnostic, currently wondering about things and I have some issues looking at things totally objectively due to ky upbringing, but I am here to learn and see
othet points of view.

xSilverPhinx

Hello, Uman2, welcome to our little corner of the internet!  :wave hi:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

Hi Uman2

Take it slow, keep calm and ask all the questions you like.

Welcome to HAF  :computerwave:

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Bluenose

Welcom to the forum, Uman2. Here's an Aussie peacock spider doing a welcome dance just for you!

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

hermes2015

Quote from: Uman2 on September 25, 2018, 08:05:39 PM
Hello folks,

I am an agnostic, currently wondering about things and I have some issues looking at things totally objectively due to ky upbringing, but I am here to learn and see
othet points of view.

Welcome Uman2. Please tell us more about yourself. One thing you will notice from the wide-ranging, often humorous, discussions here, is that we atheists are a diverse group with many different interests.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Welcome to the forum new Uman2.  We are a fun lot of good people who do not take things too seriously, religion being one of them.  We are not a militant bunch either. But if you mean to proselytize, you are in for a helluva ride.
I say again, welcome, and do jump in. The water is fine.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Bluenose on September 26, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
Welcom to the forum, Uman2. Here's an Aussie peacock spider doing a welcome dance just for you!

I adore these spiders -- so tiny yet so full of personality.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

OldGit

Welcome Uman2!  Ignore the spiders and you'll get on fine!

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Sandra Craft on September 26, 2018, 08:15:09 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on September 26, 2018, 03:27:32 AM

I adore these spiders -- so tiny yet so full of personality.

Yes.  8)

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey