Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Halloween 2019

Started by xSilverPhinx, October 08, 2019, 02:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Buddy on October 31, 2019, 12:42:30 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on October 30, 2019, 11:48:40 PM
I remember the virtual meetups from back in the day. That was a looong time ago though.

Man I miss those. I'd be so down to start them up again

Well do it! You're not a sproutling any more.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Buddy

Once I get a free weekend I will certainly get on that  :lol:

We are technically not supposed to dress up for Halloween at the bank, but I'm staying festive with black lipstick and tights with cats on them
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ecurb Noselrub

I'll be sitting outside tonight, even though it will be in the 30's F.  I'll have $100 of candy and a flask of whiskey to keep me company, along with my I-Phone to play creepy music.  It's an annual ritual.

Anne D.

We only got one (one!) trick-or-treater this year.  :'(

Harmonie

I had foot surgery a couple of weeks ago, and am still recovering, so I got to enjoy Halloween in my bed. Oh well, I don't really celebrate Halloween anyway. My only complaint was how nice and chilly the weather has been lately and how I haven't been able to be outside to enjoy it.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Icarus

A whole mob, about 20, of little curtain climbers showed up at my door. The were from four to six Years old I estimated,.  They were cleverly costumed, cute as hell, polite, and well behaved.  A credit to the parents I reckon. After that no one else showed up.  At least I got rid of some, not all, of the goodies that I had bought for the ocassion.