News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Re: Reasons To Be Grumpy thread

Started by jumbojak, October 27, 2012, 09:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

;D If I procrastinate, I just get all wound up about what I should be doing. Not boring, but stressful, for me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 26, 2019, 12:31:43 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 25, 2019, 09:54:31 PM
I'm bored and procrastinating.  :Gaah:

No, you're bored because you are procrastinating. :grin:

If I am not bored it means I'm putting off feeling bored, therefore there is a bit of procrastination in everything I do.  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

It looks like Krav will be ending for me soon. The busy season is upon us, we're severely understaffed as usual, and I'm going to have to pick up the slack.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Tank

Quote from: jumbojak on March 30, 2019, 03:12:09 AM
It looks like Krav will be ending for me soon. The busy season is upon us, we're severely understaffed as usual, and I'm going to have to pick up the slack.

Well you can pick it up after the busy season.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on March 30, 2019, 11:49:17 AM
Quote from: jumbojak on March 30, 2019, 03:12:09 AM

Well you can pick it up after the busy season.

:this:

jumbojak

Yeah, the best I can hope for is a bit of free time in October. Maybe November and then again in March of next year.

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

xSilverPhinx

Couldn't sleep last night.  :sneezy: I guess I know exactly what I'm going to do this Sunday...

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 07, 2019, 11:34:50 AM
Couldn't sleep last night.  :sneezy: I guess I know exactly what I'm going to do this Sunday...

So I took a long afternoon nap and now I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Argh aching joints.  :(

At least it doesn't feel like I'm swallowing glass shards every time I swallow, as usually happens when I have a cold. That's a plus.

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 07, 2019, 08:35:44 PM

So I took a long afternoon nap and now I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Argh aching joints.  :(

At least it doesn't feel like I'm swallowing glass shards every time I swallow, as usually happens when I have a cold. That's a plus.
:therethere:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on April 07, 2019, 08:53:10 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 07, 2019, 08:35:44 PM

:therethere:

Thanks Mags *hugs from afar*

:sneezy:

I'm going back to bed for a while. :offtobed:

jumbojak

Eat something with mustard on it. It'll help.

Dark Lightning

Came down with a bad runny nose yesterday. Not sure if it is a cold or dust and the remnants of spider butts and such in the garage, which I am doing some heavy duty cleaning and rearranging in. Probably the latter.

xSilverPhinx

Long nights never seem to end. Eternity after eternity I check to see the time and only an hour has passed each time I do.

xSilverPhinx

Still unable to sleep well, and now I'm experiencing vertigo. Worst part is I won't be able to go see a doctor until Monday. I'm hoping this cold doesn't evolve into something more serious. Just what I needed at this point, to get sick. ::)

Bluenose

Dr Bluenose prescribes a hot rum, lemon and honey for your cold.
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett