News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Deeper into the Trump Abyss.

Started by Dave, January 30, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Books that was the best video in a long time. I loved it. The parody singers were in good voice.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on June 02, 2017, 09:44:56 PM
Books that was the best video in a long time. I loved it. The parody singers were in good voice.

I'm hoping they've done other things.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Icarus

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 04, 2017, 02:03:53 AM
Quote from: Icarus on June 03, 2017, 09:48:37 PM
A little more ridicule set to music......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UW2ZndKqcg

Heh!  I predict "covfefe" will have legs.
There is a whole range of tee shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, baby clothes . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Trump Shite House spokesturd Kellyanne Conway is displaying a sad lack of intelligence (as usual).

QuoteKellyanne Conway says media is 'obsessed' with Trump's tweets after President goes on early morning tirade
Independent

So she thinks that what President Shithead says is not important? That these tweets are not an indicator of his personality?

Davin

Skip to about 4:43.

Quote from: KellyI think his twitter platform[...]it's his way to communicate directly to the people.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Dave

Quote from: Davin on June 06, 2017, 08:51:42 PM
Skip to about 4:43.

Quote from: KellyI think his twitter platform[...]it's his way to communicate directly to the people.

Good one, I like that guy!

Just the normal, totally contradictory, Trump Shite House then.

Dave

Sean ". . . the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period . . ." Spicer has stepped down becsuse Ol' Trumpy has done gone and appointed a new man. Ah...

Only problem is his loss may actually make the Trump Shite House better! Ler's see if we can believe Mr Scaramucci, though, finding an honest financier (and one who is possibly mates with Ol' Trumpy) these days can get difficult. Maybe it will just be a new fandango?

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on July 21, 2017, 06:16:33 PM
Sean ". . . the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period . . ." Spicer has stepped down becsuse Ol' Trumpy has done gone and appointed a new man. Ah...

Only problem is his loss may actually make the Trump Shite House better! Ler's see if we can believe Mr Scaramucci, though, finding an honest financier (and one who is possibly mates with Ol' Trumpy) these days can get difficult. Maybe it will just be a new fandango?

It's been half a year and he's still hiring and firing people for the same position. Either he thinks it's still a reality show, or people are just tired of being his bitch.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Looks like Trump has been asking around about his pardoning powers as they relate to his friends, family, and even himself. Also, he seems to be very upset that Mueller is looking into his taxes.

I mean, I'm trying my best not to jump the conclusion... but I mean... Trump's actions are making it very difficult.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on July 21, 2017, 07:59:29 PM
Looks like Trump has been asking around about his pardoning powers as they relate to his friends, family, and even himself. Also, he seems to be very upset that Mueller is looking into his taxes.

I mean, I'm trying my best not to jump the conclusion... but I mean... Trump's actions are making it very difficult.

I wonder if he really could pardon himself...I'm sure his cult would still support him even if he was found to have broken the law and sentenced to jail.

But yes, he does make everything very difficult to investigate.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Davin on July 21, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

Yes, looking very much like the person trying desperatly to get rid of what he sees as problems - whilst sinking ever deeper into the quicksand.

One American commentator said we might expect some tale telling out of this. It will all be fake news of course!