News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Deeper into the Trump Abyss.

Started by Dave, January 30, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

It may be more in reality than in jest Sandy.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Icarus on May 23, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

Yeah, just let that Sessions character push us once more about our Sanctuary cities . . .   He takes away our Federal funding we'll just see how much he likes doing without the $1.50 in taxes we give the govt for each $1 of funding we get! 

Never mind that our votes don't count in the Presidential elections -- literally, don't count.  There have been times when the EC selected a winner and the opposition conceded while the West Coast was still voting.  Talk about taxation without representation.   :rant1:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Arturo

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 23, 2017, 02:21:31 AM
Quote from: Icarus on May 23, 2017, 01:03:29 AM

Yeah, just let that Sessions character push us once more about our Sanctuary cities . . .   He takes away our Federal funding we'll just see how much he likes doing without the $1.50 in taxes we give the govt for each $1 of funding we get! 

Never mind that our votes don't count in the Presidential elections -- literally, don't count.  There have been times when the EC selected a winner and the opposition conceded while the West Coast was still voting.  Talk about taxation without representation.   :rant1:

Someone pointed out to me that when it's said the electoral college makes sure the bigger states don't get all the votes, they ask why does Ohio become the important state? They have less people yet their votes get all the wins. Down with the capital!
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

Only further confirms the Donald is an insecure narcissist trying to grab things for comfort.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

Our dimwitted president has made some dumb decisions but none as ill advised as the Paris accord rejection. That puts us in the same category as Syria and Venezuela, the only other two nations that failed to endorse the Paris agreement. More than a hundred ninety other nations have endorsed it.

One does not have to be political scientist or economist to figure out who the winners and losers are. Russia and Saudi Arabia are both major oil producers. The "leader of the free world" has just gotten in bed with them and he took the rest of us with him.

President Macron of France delivered a response....in English language.....short, concise and aimed straight at our psycho president. He finished his terse response with the words; "Make the planet great again". Now let us see if the Donald can deliver a retort in the French language.

Dave

QuoteNow let us see if the Donald can deliver a retort in the French language.

Aw, c'mon, Icarus, he can barely speak English, even when someone writes it down for him.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

Quote from: Gloucester on June 02, 2017, 04:49:08 AM
QuoteNow let us see if the Donald can deliver a retort in the French language.

Aw, c'mon, Icarus, he can barely speak English, even when someone writes it down for him.

:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Everything keeps getting worse and worse... and there's still at least 3 and half years left. At least it slowed down a bit, but so many shitty things. And now we're about to lose net neutrality too.

Right now it's more than a bit overwhelming. It's not just Trump and people voted these assholes in. The same assholes that are hurting them and many of the voters are still happy about it... mostly because they're blaming the wrong people for their situation, but still.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

People say that trump is number 1, but that number actually refers to his IQ.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on June 02, 2017, 05:56:45 PM
Hmmm!

I think that number is too high.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Harmonie

Quote from: No one on June 02, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

I think it better refers to his own perception of himself. He sees himself as number 1 and everyone and everything else as beneath him.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony