According to Dredge: Abiogenesis is Magic

Started by Dredge, December 30, 2016, 05:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Recusant

Quote from: Davin on January 11, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
How about that?

The image link seems to be working now. At least it is for me.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Magdalena

Quote from: Recusant on January 11, 2017, 03:33:36 PM
How about that?

Yes, it's working now. Thank you.  :)
Not very impressive, is it?  :chin:
It's very important that Dredge sees this evidence and follows it to see where it leads.

I wonder why the statistics didn't include Jesus watching people while they take a bath.  :headscratch:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on January 11, 2017, 04:31:12 PM
Quote from: Recusant on January 11, 2017, 03:33:36 PM
How about that?

Yes, it's working now. Thank you.  :)
Not very impressive, is it?  :chin:
It's very important that Dredge sees this evidence and follows it to see where it leads.

I wonder why the statistics didn't include Jesus watching people while they take a bath.  :headscratch:

God is always watching us, this is proof of it! What a creepy fucker.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

I sincerely agree with Davin's approach to handling Trump and Dredge:
Quote from: Davin on January 11, 2017, 04:24:59 PM
^ :lol: maybe we fight crazy with crazy?
Let's find out who's the craziest mother fucker.
:)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Magdalena

No one

Arturo

I could be the craziest mofo here if I go off meds. Of course you would probably regret it when you see you've created a monster.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

No one

Pasta Chick

Quote from: No one on January 11, 2017, 06:20:14 PM
Philly cheesesteaks and sunny stuff?

I'll take it, but the correct answer was "the cats are brown now!"

Magdalena