News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Governor Rick Scott Gets his Ass Handed to Him at Starbucks

Started by Nam, April 06, 2016, 04:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nam

http://jezebel.com/want-to-watch-governor-rick-scott-get-verbally-reamed-1769289244

Hilarious. Oh, and he hasn't actually created a million jobs if you take away the 5% of public workers he got rid of. Which he doesn't count.

Asshat.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Recusant

Good for her. He's a particularly vile example of the Reptilians.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Icarus

I'll buy that woman a cup of coffee any day. 

Rick Scott is my governor I am sad to say.  Many of us hate his guts because, among other things, he persuades the legislators to approve the spending of big money to attract more businesses to Florida. We already have a population of 20 million and counting. The problem with the population explosion is that our water resources are depleted. We just can not continue to expand our population because all the new businesses and the new people that they attract will almost surely want to flush their toilets.  They will also want to take a shower every week or two. And that is only the beginning of my rant against the Scott miscellaneous madness...so I will not burden the reader with more of it. 

Ecurb Noselrub

Nam

Governor Asshat's political PAC attacks woman, pretty much calls her a freeloader looking for freebies. I didn't know healthcare was free in this country. News to me.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/florida-gov-rick-scotts-pac-releases-attack-ad-woman-who-heckled-him?google_editors_picks=true

The thing is: if healthcare's free, what's the point of getting rid of it if it isn't costing anything? Oh, yeah...Republican privatization of everything.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...