Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Our basic instincts or something more?

Started by Sweetdeath, August 08, 2012, 10:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 10, 2012, 03:38:11 AM
Quote from: En_Route on August 10, 2012, 02:03:27 AM

Well you know me , I don't think there's anything wrong with anything. We've all got to plough our own furrow.

So you and Stevil are on the same page in that you don't think that "morality" exists, correct?
What does morality have to do with this thread? ::)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

En_Route

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on August 10, 2012, 03:38:11 AM
Quote from: En_Route on August 10, 2012, 02:03:27 AM

Well you know me , I don't think there's anything wrong with anything. We've all got to plough our own furrow.

So you and Stevil are on the same page in that you don't think that "morality" exists, correct?

Yes, in the sense that that there any universal or objective moral principles. A number of other members also seem to accept that any moral code is necessarily subjective.

Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Asmodean

...The Asmo among them, with the definition of subjectivism extended to encompass individual societies
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

En_Route

Quote from: Asmodean on August 10, 2012, 12:03:42 PM
...The Asmo among them, with the definition of subjectivism extended to encompass individual societies

I trust your endorsement will quash the last stirrings of dissent.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).