News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard....

Started by Big Mac, August 12, 2006, 03:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Squid"Ooooo...*drools a bit*....

[Homer]..mmmmm....shooting...mmmmm...[/Homer]

:lol:

Hurray!  I'm not alone in the drooling happiness department!   8)

Big Mac

I just got it about 20 minutes ago and have been playing with it. I bought a vietnam era bayonet to go on it and a box of S&B (the Czech stuff) 25 00 Buck to feed my baby. I'd like to see someone break into my apartment now! bwhahahaha! I made a mistake, it's an 8 shot, not a nine shot.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Big Mac"I bought a vietnam era bayonet to go on it ...

Congrats on the new acquisition.

Big Mac

I'll take it then, just UPS it over to my place. It sucks that I have to wait until February to get a pistol. I'm not sure yet. It looks as though my option may be limited to either a Hi-Point (though that's not so bad) or a Makarov (though that's not a bad choice either).

I stand corrected again. It's 9 with Birdshot and 8 with buckshot. I didn't know there was a difference in size (marginal) in the two.

Squid

I used to have a nice little Hi-Point compact 9.  I was very pleased and pleasantly surprised at how great it was.

Big Mac

I've heard that Hi-Points, though extremely cheap, are well made and quite comparable to Glocks. I'm thinking of getting a Hi-Point .45 ACP for my concealed carry. That or if I save up enough, a Springfield XD .45 ACP, they had 7 at my new Gun SHop that I peruse and when I came back to buy my shotgun, they had sold out of all of them and about 3 more. In fact he was ordering a few more when I got into the store. Not to mention it is Gun of the Year 2006 by....well I forgot which Gun mag but a prominent one. Though I have to admit, the price isn't too terrible for all the neat features of an XD. Way better than a Sig which is too expensive for my tastes and doesn't have an ultra-tough polymer frame and coating.