Author Topic: Jesus vs Muhammad 2  (Read 334 times)

zustri

• Padawan Learner
Jesus vs Muhammad 2
« on: February 20, 2018, 10:57:27 PM »
Hello everyone,

I previously asked why Jesus seems to show up in Near Death Experiences while Muslims have never documented a case of seeing the prophet. Doing a lot of research, I found that they do expect to see Muhammad when they die during judgement day, and potentially afterwards if they make it to heaven. However, I know they also don't worship Muhammad, the way Christians worship Jesus. I thought that this might explain why Muhammad doesn't show up in NDEs while Jesus does: anytime a Christian sees a light or has a feeling of warmth, they claim they felt the presence of Jesus. While, in a Muslim NDE, they would not likely interpret light or feelings of familiarity and positivity with Muhammad. Also, Muslims do not have any images of Muhammad, so there would be less to potentially hallucinate there. I was pretty satisfied with this answer as to why Christians see Jesus, whereas Muslims rarely (if ever) encounter Muhammad. However, then I did some more reading, and found that Jesus appears physically different to different people. I found that to many, he has dark hair, big eyes, a beard, etc. Many pictures of him do not depict dark hair, and some people see him as tanned as well. NDErs use the excuse that: "Jesus shows up differently to all of us, in a way we understand or imagine him, so that our spiritual journey will make the most sense to us". One woman even described him as looking nothing like Jesus from pictures. Yet, some people say this Jesus they see does look like Jesus in traditional paintings. I can't quite explain that one: that it seems the appearance of Jesus doesn't matter, but Christians still see him, while Muslims don't see Muhammad. I know some Muslim NDE researchers originally thought they would find Muslim NDEs with Muhammad in them, but there is yet to be one recorded one. Would the fact that Jesus shows up in different images give Christianity a better chance of being true over Islam, or is there a chance there is another explanation that we haven't found yet?

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Don't Pray in My School, and I Won't Think in Your Church
Re: Jesus vs Muhammad 2
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 12:30:53 AM »
Hello everyone,

I previously asked why Jesus seems to show up in Near Death Experiences while Muslims have never documented a case of seeing the prophet. Doing a lot of research, I found that they do expect to see Muhammad when they die during judgement day, and potentially afterwards if they make it to heaven. However, I know they also don't worship Muhammad, the way Christians worship Jesus. I thought that this might explain why Muhammad doesn't show up in NDEs while Jesus does: anytime a Christian sees a light or has a feeling of warmth, they claim they felt the presence of Jesus. While, in a Muslim NDE, they would not likely interpret light or feelings of familiarity and positivity with Muhammad. Also, Muslims do not have any images of Muhammad, so there would be less to potentially hallucinate there. I was pretty satisfied with this answer as to why Christians see Jesus, whereas Muslims rarely (if ever) encounter Muhammad. However, then I did some more reading, and found that Jesus appears physically different to different people. I found that to many, he has dark hair, big eyes, a beard, etc. Many pictures of him do not depict dark hair, and some people see him as tanned as well. NDErs use the excuse that: "Jesus shows up differently to all of us, in a way we understand or imagine him, so that our spiritual journey will make the most sense to us". One woman even described him as looking nothing like Jesus from pictures. Yet, some people say this Jesus they see does look like Jesus in traditional paintings. I can't quite explain that one: that it seems the appearance of Jesus doesn't matter, but Christians still see him, while Muslims don't see Muhammad. I know some Muslim NDE researchers originally thought they would find Muslim NDEs with Muhammad in them, but there is yet to be one recorded one. Would the fact that Jesus shows up in different images give Christianity a better chance of being true over Islam, or is there a chance there is another explanation that we haven't found yet?

:hooked:

I can't believe that on "Judgement Day," during, and even after death, skin pigmentation and body hair is still an issue. 
 :lol: Wow!

If one is hung up on these two character's appearance, I'm sorry to say this, but this is the cheapest form of "spirituality" that I've seen.

If we, humans, "transcend" can't whatever is left of me go wherever it wants to without any of those two mortals--with a "special visa" to heaven-- harassing, judging, "guiding" me while I'm dying transcending?
 :foottap:

~I don't know. I"m just that crazy lady talking crazy shit, again...as always.  :spock:

No one

• Knows Who'd Win a Fight Between Superman and Batman
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 03:56:27 AM »
Maybe because Jesus knows how to ham it up.

Tank

• Fed up with stupid.
  • Administrator
  • Excellent and Indefatigable Guardian of Reason
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:57:15 AM »
Maybe because Jesus knows how to ham it up.

:rimshot:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

• Fed up with stupid.
  • Administrator
  • Excellent and Indefatigable Guardian of Reason
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 05:59:02 AM »
Hello everyone,

Would the fact that Jesus shows up in different images give Christianity a better chance of being true over Islam, or is there a chance there is another explanation that we haven't found yet?

No.

It's all mythology and bollocks.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Icarus

• The wise one.
  • Blessing Her Holy Hooves
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 06:29:29 AM »
Christians of different degrees of severity believe that Jesus is God, some believe that he is the son of god and that he is our saviour.  Most Christians believe that our salvation means that one must announce in public, or at least at church, that they accept Jesus as a divine being whose acceptance is the only way to have our sins forgiven and also the only way to earn a place in heaven.  I do not think that Mohammed has quite that degree of divine responsibility for favorable deliverance. 

JC is obviously more important in an NDE because of prior teaching brainwashing.

Papasito Bruno

• Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes
  • Guardian of Reason
  • Save water. Shower together!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 03:58:33 PM »
Jesus vs Muhammad 1

In early 600 CE, the heavy-weight world boxing champion, Muhammad, announced plans to hold a title bout in Yathrib during the annual Haj. However, he is informed five weeks from the fight date that his scheduled opponent is unable to compete due to an injured hand. With all other potential replacements booked up or otherwise unavailable, Muhammad decides to spice things up by giving a regional contender a chance to challenge him. He settles in on Jesus Christ, an aspiring southpaw boxer and carpenter from a small neighborhood of Bethlehem, known by the nickname "The Nazarene Supreme".

The fight is held, with Muhammad making a dramatic entrance dressed as the angel Gabriel riding in on the winged-steed Al-Burāq. Taking advantage of his overconfidence, Jesus knocks him down in the first round—the first time that Muhammad has ever been knocked down. Humiliated, Muhammad takes Jesus more seriously for the rest of the fight, though his ego never fully fades. The fight goes on for the full fifteen rounds, with both combatants sustaining various injuries. As the fight progresses, Muhammad's superior skill is countered by Jesus's apparently unlimited ability to absorb punches, and his dogged refusal to go down. As the final round bell sounds, with both fighters locked in each other's arms, they promise to each other that there will be no rematch.

After the fight, the coliseum announcers and audience go wild. Nero announces over the loudspeaker that the fight was "the greatest exhibition of guts and stamina in the history of the ring", meanwhile Jesus calls out repeatedly for Peter (His Lover), who runs down and comes into the ring as Judas distracts coliseum security. As Nero declares Muhammad the winner by virtue of a split decision (8:7, 7:8, 9:6), Jesus and Peter embrace and profess their love to each other, not caring about the result of the fight.

Jesus vs Muhammad 2

Muhammad has defended his heavyweight title in a split decision. He and Jesus are taken to the same hut to recuperate from their injuries. Muhammad challenges Jesus to a rematch, but Jesus declines and retires from professional boxing. His boyfriend, Peter, supports his choice, as do the village witch doctors, who reveal that he will require much thoughts and prayer for an eye problem, a condition that could lead to permanent blindness they guess not really knowing anything about medicice. In a private moment, Jesus goes to see a recuperating Muhammad, and wants a truthful response if Muhammad gave his all in the fight, to which Muhammad agrees.

After Jesus is released from the hut, he enjoys the benefits of his life's changes: Jesus 's new fame attracts an agent who sees Jesus as a potential endorsement and sponsorship goldmine, and his sudden wealth encourages him to propose to Peter, who happily accepts, and they marry in a small ceremony. Soon after Peter and Jesus open a small Bed and Breakfast, called "Miracle at the Manger"

Meanwhile, fueled by homophobic hate, Muhammad becomes obsessed with the idea that a rematch is the only way to prove that Jesus's performance was simply a fluke. Determined to rectify his boxing career's only blemish, Muhammad ignores all pleas by his friends and family to forget the fight, and move on to other potential opponents such as Zeus and Buddha, and instead demands his team do whatever necessary to goad Jesus out of his hiatus and have a rematch with him.

Jesus, at first, seems unaffected by Muhammad's smear campaign, but his inexperience with money and running the Bed and Breakfast causes him to run into financial problems which cause Jesus to visit Judas, his trainer and manager, at the coliseum to talk about the possibility of returning to boxing. At first, Judas declines, concerned about Jesus's health, but he soon accepts after Muhammad publicly insults Jesus again.

Peter confronts Jesus about the danger of returning to boxing and reminds him of the risk to both his eyesight and good looks. Jesus argues that he knows nothing else, so this is the only way he can provide for them both. Peter, furious at Jesus for breaking his promise has an affair with Judas who ends up betraying Jesus twice.

The night of the match arrives, and Muhammad has made a public goal of beating Jesus in no more than two rounds to prove the first match going the full fifteen rounds was a fluke. This match is not nearly as close this time as Jesus, fighting right-handed to protect his eye instead of his natural southpaw, is knocked down twice by Muhammad and outclassed for much of the fight. By the fifteenth round, Muhammad is well ahead on points and only needs to stay away from Jesus to win the fight by decision. Muhammad , not wanting the fight to end like it did the first time, ignores his trainer's pleas, and decides to carry on alone. In the final round, Jesus switches back to his natural stance, and in dramatic fashion, both men, exhausted, trade punches until they knock each other down. Jesus gets back up at the count of nine while Muhammad collapses from fatigue, giving Jesus the win by knockout, and making him the new world champion. Jesus then gives an impassioned speech to the crowd and holds the belt over his head with a message for his wife, who is watching the fight: "Yo, Peter, I did it!"

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:16:22 PM by Papasito Bruno »
I'm truly sorry, but I can't keep explaining this simple thing to you over and over again hoping that you'll finally understand something so simple and obvious.
I'm not the "Dumb-Ass Whisperer".

I really, really hate anti-semantics.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 04:23:02 PM »
Jesus vs Muhammad 1

In early 600 CE, the heavy-weight world boxing champion, Muhammad, announced plans to hold a title bout in Yathrib during the annual Haj. However, he is informed five weeks from the fight date that his scheduled opponent is unable to compete due to an injured hand. With all other potential replacements booked up or otherwise unavailable, Muhammad decides to spice things up by giving a regional contender a chance to challenge him. He settles in on Jesus Christ, an aspiring southpaw boxer and carpenter from a small neighborhood of Bethlehem, known by the nickname "The Nazarene Supreme".

The fight is held, with Muhammad making a dramatic entrance dressed as the angel Gabriel riding in on the winged-steed Al-Burāq. Taking advantage of his overconfidence, Jesus knocks him down in the first round—the first time that Muhammad has ever been knocked down. Humiliated, Muhammad takes Jesus more seriously for the rest of the fight, though his ego never fully fades. The fight goes on for the full fifteen rounds, with both combatants sustaining various injuries. As the fight progresses, Muhammad's superior skill is countered by Jesus's apparently unlimited ability to absorb punches, and his dogged refusal to go down. As the final round bell sounds, with both fighters locked in each other's arms, they promise to each other that there will be no rematch.

After the fight, the coliseum announcers and audience go wild. Nero announces over the loudspeaker that the fight was "the greatest exhibition of guts and stamina in the history of the ring", meanwhile Jesus calls out repeatedly for Peter (His Lover), who runs down and comes into the ring as Judas distracts coliseum security. As Nero declares Muhammad the winner by virtue of a split decision (8:7, 7:8, 9:6), Jesus and Peter embrace and profess their love to each other, not caring about the result of the fight.

Jesus vs Muhammad 2

Muhammad has defended his heavyweight title in a split decision. He and Jesus are taken to the same hut to recuperate from their injuries. Muhammad challenges Jesus to a rematch, but Jesus declines and retires from professional boxing. His boyfriend, Peter, supports his choice, as do the village witch doctors, who reveal that he will require much thoughts and prayer for an eye problem, a condition that could lead to permanent blindness they guess not really knowing anything about medicice. In a private moment, Jesus goes to see a recuperating Muhammad, and wants a truthful response if Muhammad gave his all in the fight, to which Muhammad agrees.

After Jesus is released from the hut, he enjoys the benefits of his life's changes: Jesus 's new fame attracts an agent who sees Jesus as a potential endorsement and sponsorship goldmine, and his sudden wealth encourages him to propose to Peter, who happily accepts, and they marry in a small ceremony. Soon after Peter and Jesus open a small Bed and Breakfast, called "Miracle at the Manger"

Meanwhile, fueled by homophobic hate, Muhammad becomes obsessed with the idea that a rematch is the only way to prove that Jesus's performance was simply a fluke. Determined to rectify his boxing career's only blemish, Muhammad ignores all pleas by his friends and family to forget the fight, and move on to other potential opponents such as Zeus and Buddha, and instead demands his team do whatever necessary to goad Jesus out of his hiatus and have a rematch with him.

Jesus, at first, seems unaffected by Muhammad's smear campaign, but his inexperience with money and running the Bed and Breakfast causes him to run into financial problems which cause Jesus to visit Judas, his trainer and manager, at the coliseum to talk about the possibility of returning to boxing. At first, Judas declines, concerned about Jesus's health, but he soon accepts after Muhammad publicly insults Jesus again.

Peter confronts Jesus about the danger of returning to boxing and reminds him of the risk to both his eyesight and good looks. Jesus argues that he knows nothing else, so this is the only way he can provide for them both. Peter, furious at Jesus for breaking his promise has an affair with Judas who ends up betraying Jesus twice.

The night of the match arrives, and Muhammad has made a public goal of beating Jesus in no more than two rounds to prove the first match going the full fifteen rounds was a fluke. This match is not nearly as close this time as Jesus, fighting right-handed to protect his eye instead of his natural southpaw, is knocked down twice by Muhammad and outclassed for much of the fight. By the fifteenth round, Muhammad is well ahead on points and only needs to stay away from Jesus to win the fight by decision. Muhammad , not wanting the fight to end like it did the first time, ignores his trainer's pleas, and decides to carry on alone. In the final round, Jesus switches back to his natural stance, and in dramatic fashion, both men, exhausted, trade punches until they knock each other down. Jesus gets back up at the count of nine while Muhammad collapses from fatigue, giving Jesus the win by knockout, and making him the new world champion. Jesus then gives an impassioned speech to the crowd and holds the belt over his head with a message for his wife, who is watching the fight: "Yo, Peter, I did it!"

Wow!  :clapping:
I can't wait for Jesus vs Muhammad 3. So much drama!
 :tellmemore:

No one

• Knows Who'd Win a Fight Between Superman and Batman
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »
I hear JM3, WINNER TAKE ALL,  is going to be in IMAX 3D. ,
JC is an easy going dude, just don't cross him.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 08:14:09 PM »
I hear JM3, WINNER TAKE ALL,  is going to be in IMAX 3D. ,
JC is an easy going dude, just don't cross him.
I see what you did there.  :snicker: