News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Creationist/Flat Earth/Etc Images

Started by Pasta Chick, December 07, 2016, 03:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 11, 2017, 01:46:01 AM
You said "some Pagan cultures, like Wicca..." and also referenced Shaman which Wiccans don't have, then clarified by saying you were talking about "old religions of Europe before Christianization." If you didn't mean it as an umbrella term for old world Pagans I'm not sure what you did mean.

When I wrote the original post, I knew I was misrepresenting Wicca, I just thought it would be ok if I left it like that because I have to go back and change, then forget what I'm trying to say. I didn't think I was using it as an umbrella term. Now that I've already wrote it, I'll go back and fix it.

EDIT: There, I've fixed it to what I originally meant.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Asmodean

Nono, you see, them's were tub-shaped. They all filled with water and SUNK.  >:(

What? That's persuasive... Innit?  :???:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Pasta Chick

Has anyone mentioned that they're also incredibly racist?

Because they are incredibly racist.

xSilverPhinx

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

I could see my brain with a suitable scanner - can't say the same about any god . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Asmodean

Yes. You can see your brain. And yes, you can touch your brain. Touch the wrong part, or with a contaminated finger, and it may well be the last thing you do though, so... Yes and yes, but would be demonstrably ill-advised to try.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Dragonia

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 24, 2017, 11:45:35 PM

OH my god, i just read this and I love it!
So.... when a man and a woman love each other very much, according to the diagram above, which is undoubtedly VERY accurate, then it's like the man is getting a blow job from Satan every time, minus any teeth..... That is AWESOME.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Dragonia on January 27, 2017, 01:53:13 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 24, 2017, 11:45:35 PM

So.... when a man and a woman love each other very much, according to the diagram above, which is undoubtedly VERY accurate, then it's like the man is getting a blow job from Satan every time, minus any teeth..... That is AWESOME.

:rofl:

Ow, my sides!

Asmodean

Quote from: Dragonia on January 27, 2017, 01:53:13 PM
Ah, yes! This weekend, The Asmo thinks Him that He might go for a blow job from Satan with no teeth. Between reading His ridiculously fat physics book accompanied by His ridiculously fat university textbook with which to explain the first one, and do let's not forget Resident Evil 7 - the first Resident Evil game The Asmo is inclined not to like.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Dragonia

Eh, Asmo,  methinks you'll need something nice and relaxing between all that brainy stuff!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: Dragonia on January 27, 2017, 02:36:36 PM
Eh, Asmo,  methinks you'll need something nice and relaxing between all that brainy stuff!
Actually, this weekend has been one big mess up until this moment...  :(

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean Prime on January 29, 2017, 02:23:02 PM
Quote from: Dragonia on January 27, 2017, 02:36:36 PM
Actually, this weekend has been one big mess up until this moment...  :(

:therethere: Weekends should be fun, there is the whole rest of the week to stress out over everyday issues.