News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Becoming an Atheist Believing in Science

Started by TheFightSong, January 26, 2022, 04:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFightSong

I became an atheist at age 7. I never believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Groundhog's day, and other things at that age, too.

Science and technology made sense to me. Not fairy tales, astrology, religion, divination, and magic.

Most kids were religious in America because of their parents while I was the atheist. The reason I became an atheist was because there was no scientific evidence that God either supernaturally exists or does not exist.

I find religion is a weapon used by corrupt politicians for profit and power via preying on the weak people.

There is misogyny, rape, slavery, homophobia, killing ex-followers for rejecting religion, genocide, hell, fearmongering, hate, and other things in the religions that made me become an atheist. Because I am neither sadistic nor masochistic. I prefer justice instead of being a submissive doormat. All of this made me become a black sheep of society. Especially because I despise traditional gender roles from the religions. They are a parasitic weapon to subordinate females by making them appear weaker than males. It is patriarchy, not equality nor respect towards females. Also, I despise how the religions demonize males.

No one

Bricka bracka
Firecracka
Sis boom bah
Atheism, atheism
Rah, rah, rah!