News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Please Help

Started by Susanmerlo, August 04, 2011, 08:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susanmerlo

I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor offered by http://wwwxxx   They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help

Link removed by Tank

Tank

Susan

You look like a spammer. Please explain your behaviour here otherwise I will have to close your account.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

The Magic Pudding

I see the exchange rate for the Triganic Pu is down to six Ningis, is the time right for moving into the Pu?

McQ

I just now banned and removed another spammer with the same "trading" opening post. I don't know what triggered the "trading" thing, but they're getting through our defense shields!  :)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: McQ on August 27, 2011, 05:29:22 AM
I just now banned and removed another spammer with the same "trading" opening post. I don't know what triggered the "trading" thing, but they're getting through our defense shields!  :)

Oh...

Have you tried randomly cycling the frequency?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: sheaphilip on September 04, 2011, 06:26:23 AM
I purchase this Expert Advisor one month ago i install with the full support of goldexpertadcisor.com
support team on my mt4 and set the mt4 on the vps. total trades in 17 trading days is 53 out the 45 is postive
ohh awsome that was the great worth investing to this EA. I gain the investing money of ea in first weak
and after that my capital is going up and iam waiting for the double my money in this month end i belive
it will make in two months as i see its progress and  then i will withdraw my initial capital and rum this expert on my profit.
what you say guys about this idea.

Well I think it sounds extraordinary, 53 out of 45, that means you succeed 118% of the time.

Tank

Quote from: sheaphilip on September 04, 2011, 06:26:23 AM
I purchase this Expert Advisor one month ago i install with the full support of goldexpertadcisor.com
support team on my mt4 and set the mt4 on the vps. total trades in 17 trading days is 53 out the 45 is postive
ohh awsome that was the great worth investing to this EA. I gain the investing money of ea in first weak
and after that my capital is going up and iam waiting for the double my money in this month end i belive
it will make in two months as i see its progress and  then i will withdraw my initial capital and rum this expert on my profit.
Bizarre!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

We need an iris. Like in StarGate. And a technician to open and close it.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Quote from: sheaphilip on September 04, 2011, 06:26:23 AM... and rum this expert on my profit.

Rummed experts have been known to make some grievous and regrettable errors. I advise against it. (My favorite rum is Pusser's, by the way, though sometimes I like the deeper flavor of Meyers's.)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

Quote from: Recusant on September 04, 2011, 03:57:36 PM
Rummed experts have been known to make some grievous and regrettable errors. I advise against it. (My favorite rum is Pusser's, by the way, though sometimes I like the deeper flavor of Meyers's.)
On the other hand, with enough rum, everyone can speak Chinese. MUST be advantages there, yes?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

Quote from: Asmodean on September 04, 2011, 04:59:48 PM
On the other hand, with enough rum, everyone can speak Chinese. MUST be advantages there, yes?

Only if you speak that particular dialect, which of course requires the proper dosage of rum. Still, the immoderate decisions made once the linguistic facility has been acquired cannot be avoided. A bad choice made in rummy's Chinese is still a bad choice.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Asmodean

Quote from: Recusant on September 04, 2011, 06:24:17 PM
Quote from: Asmodean on September 04, 2011, 04:59:48 PM

Only if you speak that particular dialect, which of course requires the proper dosage of rum. Still, the immoderate decisions made once the linguistic facility has been acquired cannot be avoided. A bad choice made in rummy's Chinese is still a bad choice.
But... But... CHINESE, man!

... ...

Oh well...  :-\
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Recusant

That is a fine song! (Lyrics can be found here for anybody who has trouble understanding "Crenshaw's" accent.)  I hadn't heard of Rich Hall until I was spending time in the UK. He seems to get more exposure there than in the US. Apparently he's fairly well known Down Under as well.

I regret that I have to admit that I've never tried Bundaberg, but will seek it out some time. I'm always looking to educate my palate on the various spirits of the world, being the spiritual type of fellow that I am.

The song indicates to me that "Otis Lee Crenshaw" would agree with my opinion on the merits of rumming your Expert Advisor: Practically guaranteed to land you in a heap of trouble, in Chinese or any other language.

Word on the street is: Stay away from the Triganic Pu. It's only going to keep dropping!
— H. L. Mencken

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Recusant on September 05, 2011, 06:39:58 AM
Word on the street is: Stay away from the Triganic Pu. It's only going to keep dropping!

QuoteEarly currency in New South Wales was somewhat troubled and unstable, with its beginnings in bartering and cut dollars, later followed by the New South Wales 'Rum Corps' that introduced Rum as the most common currency after 1793. Following the Rum Rebellion in 1808, New South Wales was appointed its revolutionary Governor Lachlan Macquarie in 1810 and, after disintegrating the Rum commerce in New South Wales, the 'Holey Dollar' was introduced in 1813.

So it's back to the rum then?