News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Started by Court, July 24, 2006, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Court

Quote from: "laetusatheos"Saying that homosexuals should have equal rights is a lot different from wanting everyone to be gay.

Exactly. That's going on my facebook...
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

iplaw

QuoteI want you to name a country that says a 12 year old is an adult and DOES NOT frown on homosexual relationships
Don't think there aren't people trying...
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... id=2202895

Big Mac

Ah, the European version of NAMBLA. That guy looks creepy, giving most people who openly support this stuff are generally pedophiles and disgusting creatures.

QuoteVan den Berg was fined and given a suspended prison sentence for molesting an 11-year-old boy in 1987. After his background became known last month, he was chased from the trailer park where he lived in the city of Oostvoorne.

They have trailer parks there?!

This reminds me of Bad Santa.

"Do you like kids?"

"FUCk no I ain't no pervert!!!"
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

iplaw

Not that you can say all pedos look like _____,  but doesn't he perfectly fit the picture of what you would think one would look like.  As for the remark about trailer parks...rednecks aint just an American creation.

Big Mac

Well I think those people should be expelled from the Netherlands and should live in a country like Egypt or another craphole.

Or just be shot or executed in a very grisly way.

iplaw

"Pedophile Island" sounds like a reality series.  I personally endorse the Stu Burguiere incinerator method.

Burguiere is a strong supporter of the death penalty, especially for child molesters. He half-seriously, half-jokingly supports a policy of throwing child molesters alive into an incinerator.  -- Stu Burguiere

Big Mac

They should have that, they have everything else. And the winner gets injected with AIDS!

Asmodean Prime

glad i provoked some serious discussion here.  Bigmac, Jassman and Iplaw, you make some good points, some of which I have no answer to, especially Jassman.  I still think homosexuality is wrong, though.

Mommasquid, maybe the word 'high-brow' wasn't very correct, was it.  I suppose I'm not very cultured - bad choice of words.  I'm not dangerous, though.
 thanks for the replies and the links, its just that i'm in a hurry right now, due to pressures of work.  Hope to reply more fully soon.

Huxley

QuoteI view homosexuality as wrong, both from a biblical, and from a 'natural' standpoint.

And both these views have no legitimacy.  Clearly any biblical demand on homosexuals is archaic and a mere fiat of old stupidity. Why would the bigotry of nomadic bronze age goatherders be of any significance in this day and age?

Wigan has its share of Homosexuals just as everywhere else, so who declares them 'un-natural'?  It is well described and documented and as old as human relationships were recorded.

Asmodean Prime

Huxley, indeed Wigan has it's fair share of homosexuals.

As I pointed out, though, in an earlier posting (maybe on another forum), why are so many atheists in favour of homosexuality?  maybe it has something to do with the maxim 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law', which is a satanic exhortation.

Are there really so many atheists who agree that homosexuality is right and accepted?  Without meaning to speak 'down' to you personally, as someone else pointed out recently - 'where are all the real men?'

Huxley

It wasnt iplaw that commented on Wigan's homosexuals.

I apologise. It must be because I'm new here but for a minute I thought you were being serious.

Asmodean Prime

Huxley,

no need to apologise.  The mistake was all mine..  I'm new here myself.

as for being serious, well, yes, I am being half serious.   You would have to follow all my complicated threads to understand.  Again I apologise.

WIGAN - LAND OF THE FREE - HOME OF THE BRAVE

...or something like that.

Huxley

Which half is it then?

Asmodean Prime

there I go again, I credited the posting to iplaw, when it was you, Huxley, please note that I've corrected the mistake.

Asmodean Prime

Huxley

not sure I get your drift, which half is that then..
you are a wiley character, arent' you?

my mother warned me about people like you!