News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Lightning

True. But the pasteurized processed cheese food substance is only part of why I won't eat at those places.

TNP likes bleu cheese on their steak.

Ecurb Noselrub

True.  The best piece of meat I ever had was a filet mignon with an exquisite Gorgonzola (Italian blue cheese) sauce.

TNP thinks Cabernet Sauvignon is the best wine of all, especially with red meat.

Magdalena

True.  :cheers:

TNP thinks that statement should be in the Book of Deuteronomy.
:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

True, right after "Thou shalt not wear a speedo if thou art a man above 50 years in age."

TNP once got into a fist fight and no one landed a solid blow.

jumbojak

False, but I have seen that happen.

TNP wants a sauna.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

joeactor

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on June 13, 2019, 12:41:32 AM
TNP once got into a fist fight and no one landed a solid blow.

True! (I used to do stunt work)

Quote from: jumbojak on June 13, 2019, 01:18:05 AM
TNP wants a sauna.

Also true!

TNP is secretly hiding an alien in their mustachio.

Dark Lightning

False. I don't have a mustache.

TNP has had a spider in their hair.

(True, for me- I was working under my car and it rappelled down from behind the bumper, ran across my cheek and into my hair. I combed it out and stepped on it, after I crawled out from under the car.)

Essie Mae

True and it was a bloody big one. We were sitting outside a pub by the river under a tree in London  one glorious summer evening when I became aware of the others giggling and gesturing surreptitiously towards me. I turned just in time to see a shadow above me before the spider, for that's what it was, land on my hair. I'm not particularly afraid of them, but the surprise caused a shriek that could be heard all over the Capital much to the hilarity of my companions. I then had to extricate it without hurting it and send it on it's way, probably traumatised for life.

TNP lives watching stand-up comedians and comediennes. (Female comedians?)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Essie Mae on June 14, 2019, 11:04:34 PM
TNP lives watching stand-up comedians and comediennes. (Female comedians?)

True, I've survived so far.  Anyway it's supposed to be the comedians that risk dying.

TNP thinks comedians are mostly too politically correct/similar these days.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Essie Mae

True. When they do break out in the way Jo Brand did the other day it was a wet dream for the 'I crave being offended' brigade. It was in quite bad taste but isn't that partly he point?

TNP secretly thinks they could do well as a standup comic.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Tank

True. But I've never tried it.

TNP can never think of a witty rejoinder until it is too late?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ecurb Noselrub

Usually true.  But if I could hit the pause button on time in general, I'd be the best standup comic around.  The audience would think I was coming up with all that stuff on the spur of the moment.

TNP wishes they could stop time for everything and everyone else so they could come up with witty lines.

Bad Penny II

True I suppose, that's why forum communication is better than face to face.
My daughter got a sock sponsor today, the next person wishes they had a sock sponsor.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Ecurb Noselrub

True, or an underwear sponsor, or a vehicle sponsor, or a Hollywood mansion sponsor.  I'm not particular.

TNP loves caviar and vodka.

Bluenose

I don't know, I've never tried caviar with vodka...

TNP loves oysters naturale
+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett