News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnimatedDirt

False.  Who is Adrian Chiles?

TNP heard a pin drop...

Buddy

True, and it still took forever to find!  :D

People are surprised when they learn the next person has a dirty mind.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

DeterminedJuliet

True!

The next person noticed that there are currently 6 users viewing this thread!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Ali

False.  When I looked it was just me and my Draw Something buddy, Hismikeness.

TNP is thinking about how Tank seems to be missing today, and hoping that he is okay and will be back with us shortly.

DeterminedJuliet

True. <3

TNP regularly writes notes on the back of their hand.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 12, 2012, 07:48:20 PM
True. <3

TNP regularly writes notes on the back of their hand.

False, I stain too easily. :(

The next person makes a lot of typos while typing.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Amicale

True, I type pretty fast, much to my detriment - I always need to go back and correct myself!

TNP has gone sailing on a random body of water.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Ali

Quote from: Amicale on June 12, 2012, 08:08:21 PM

TNP has gone sailing on a random body of water.

False.  I've never been sailing.

TNP secretly thinks they sound just like Adele when they sing along to "Someone like You."

Siz

False... with bells on.

TNP feels a bit like a forum fraud by constantly resorting to this inane thread

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ali

False.  I love everything about this thread, up to and including it's inanity.

TNP likes to paint his/her toenails.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 12, 2012, 08:17:30 PM
TNP feels a bit like a forum fraud by constantly resorting to this inane thread

False.  Since Tank took/has taken part, then it is a sanctioned inane thread.

TNP whitens their teeth.

edit:  too late.  :)

Siz

Negative to teeth whitening or toenails. But I did wear black on my fingernails for a wee gothy while. And my wife is currently undergoing a teeth whining treatment against my better advice.

TNP has thought about a boob job. POINH.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

True, I think almost every female has thought about it at least one time.

The next person has tried at least one dangerous sport.

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 12, 2012, 08:28:24 PM
The next person has tried at least one dangerous sport.

True.  Walking is dangerous.

TNP can't stand to see other people's dirty, dry elbows.

Ali

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on June 12, 2012, 08:31:52 PM
True.  Walking is dangerous.

TNP can't stand to see other people's dirty, dry elbows.

Uh.  False, I guess.  I never really look at anyone else's elbows to notice if they're dirty or not (why would they be dirty?)

TNP just checked their own elbows for dirt.