News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siz

Oh, yes. Wholly more interesting and potentially full of creatures made of food.

TNP hits inanimate objects to teach them a lesson when they 'act' in unsatisfactory ways.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Buddy

False. I have injured myself enough to learn my lesson.

TNP takes cold showers.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Firebird

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 10, 2012, 02:40:27 PM
TNP takes cold showers.

Not willingly :)

TNP has been arrested at some point
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Siz

Several times. Possession, criminal damage and TDA (take and drive away). This was all before I was 18 so I don't have a criminal record. I've been a good boy ever since... promise... ;D

TNP didn't get caught for something they woulda got in BIG trouble for.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Ecurb Noselrub

Quote from: Scissorlegs on June 10, 2012, 06:44:32 PM

TNP didn't get caught for something they woulda got in BIG trouble for.

True.  If I had been caught for everything I did as a teenager/young adult, I would have been in prison forever and bankrupt.  Maybe only a couple of BIG things, but the accumulation of all of it would have made me a repeat offender.  However, nobody got hurt.

TNP is going to be away from home for at least two days next week.

Godless

True. I'm doing an internship in Charleston, West Virginia for the summer.

The next person has a strange phobia.

Buddy

Quote from: Godless on June 10, 2012, 11:48:44 PM

True. I have a phobia of people with missing limbs. Thankfully it has gotten a lot better since I was younger.

The next person is eating someting sweet.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

En_Route

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 11, 2012, 12:02:52 AM
Quote from: Godless on June 10, 2012, 11:48:44 PM

True. I have a phobia of people with missing limbs. Thankfully it has gotten a lot better since I was younger.

The next person is eating someting sweet.

I just scoffed a doughnut kindly presented to me by my son, possibly with a view to my premature demise.

The next person is insanely proud of his/ her legs.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Amicale

False. I'm thankful they're able to get me from point A to point B, as I'm aware how many people don't have that luxury, but aside from that, I'm not proud of them.

TNP enjoys playing games on their cellphone.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

skwurll

Buddy

Absolutely false! I can hardly sit through the parody scary movies without being scared shitless.

The next person has allergies in the spring.

Firebird

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 11, 2012, 04:26:06 AM
The next person has allergies in the spring.

Up until this past weekend, I would have said false. But it appears maybe it's true now. Been coughing and congested all weekend, but not sick otherwise. Weird.

TNP drinks tea.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Firebird on June 11, 2012, 07:14:26 AM
TNP drinks tea.

True, enough to sometimes give myself jitters nearly as bad as any coffee addict.

TNP thinks music hasn't really been that good since the 50s.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

OldGit

If you mean the 1750s, I'd agree but prefer to add another 50 years.  If you mean the 1850s, no - it had gone bad well before then.

The Next Person has never swallowed a pair of false teeth.

En_Route

Quote from: OldGit on June 11, 2012, 09:47:09 AM
If you mean the 1750s, I'd agree but prefer to add another 50 years.  If you mean the 1850s, no - it had gone bad well before then.

The Next Person has never swallowed a pair of false teeth.

True, but now that you've suggested it, I might give it a go.

The next person believes that all is flux.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).