News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Game: The Next Person... (true or false)

Started by Amicale, May 21, 2012, 10:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Ali

Quote from: Budhorse4 on June 03, 2012, 08:29:55 PM
True. I just signed off.

The next person is often forgetful!  :D

True.  I have a terrible memory.

TNP can easily identify deadly spider bites (if so, please PM me as I am obsessing over what this weird bump on my arm could be...)

Asmodean

True. The Asmo can check for pulse after some weeks and if it aint there and no other cause of death can be determined, the bite be deadly.

The next person think snow is just something northerners have thought up so that they have something to whine about
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Amicale

False. Snow is very real. Often to the tune of 2 and a half feet of it in one go, where you can barely walk. Forget driving your car. It tends to involve back strain from shoveling, and elderly neighbors requiring the assistance of younger neighbors to dig them out of it. It's especially horrible when it's the heavy, wet stuff. The dry fluffy stuff, I can handle.

TNP's favourite season is autumn.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

hismikeness

True. Autumn means football season.

The next person doesn't drink enough water each day.
No churches have free wifi because they don't want to compete with an invisible force that works.

When the alien invasion does indeed happen, if everyone would just go out into the streets & inexpertly play the flute, they'll just go. -@UncleDynamite

Tank

Quote from: hismikeness on June 04, 2012, 09:15:11 PM

The next person doesn't drink enough water each day.
False. Haven't died of dehydration yet :)

TNP is underweight.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

False. According to most measures (including how well I feel), I'm just about where I should be.

The next person is currently procrastinating.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Buddy

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on June 04, 2012, 09:34:20 PM
False. According to most measures (including how well I feel), I'm just about where I should be.

The next person is currently procrastinating.

False. I'm getting shit done today.  ;D

TNP thinks this looks like a lot of fun.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Tank

Quote from: Ali on June 04, 2012, 09:42:41 PM
Oooh, true!

TNP dreams in color.
False. I dream in colour.

TNP has died in a dream.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ali

Quote from: Tank on June 04, 2012, 09:54:05 PM
False. I dream in colour.
TNP has died in a dream.

::) ;D

True.

TNP dances along to the radio when no one is around to see.

Tom62

False, the only radio that I have is in my car.

TNP knows Rembrandt's last name.  
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

AnimatedDirt

Quote from: Tom62 on June 04, 2012, 10:22:18 PM

False...but now I do.  :)

TNP doesn't know how to swim.

En_Route

Quote from: AnimatedDirt on June 04, 2012, 10:30:14 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on June 04, 2012, 10:22:18 PM

False...but now I do.  :)

TNP doesn't know how to swim.

True, which is why I haven't drowned.

TNP understands the concept of genetic drift.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Tank

Quote from: En_Route on June 04, 2012, 10:56:17 PM
TNP understands the concept of genetic drift.
True.

TNP couldn't tell a joke to save their lives.