News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Islam and Atheism

Started by Fatih, March 24, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatih

Hi all,
This is Fatih Barut, a Muslim from Turkiye.

I can accept atheist approaches in Christian countries, because of the logical and ethical contraversions in especially old testament which make it Unbelievable.
However, I can't accept any honest, logical man to deny Islam the last and the most beautiful religion.

If any question about this.

I ll be happy to answer it.

I promise I will never assault in anyway, and I have the same expectation from you.

Note: In this message I will not just try to answer atheist questions, I ll also try to solve the notorious stereotypes about Islam because of some foreign manipulated, terrorist organisations which hide under the beautiful name of Islam.

P.S: I check the forum time by time, can be late to answer some questions. And if I oversee any of your messages please remind me as pm.
Name changed from Islam to Fatih to simplify forum searches.

Tank

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
Hi all,
This is Fatih Barut, a Muslim from Turkiye.

I can accept atheist approaches in Christian countries, because of the logical and ethical contraversions in especially old testament which make it Unbelievable.
However, I can't accept any honest, logical man to deny Islam the last and the most beautiful religion.

If any question about this.

I ll be happy to answer it.

I promise I will never assault in anyway, and I have the same expectation from you.

Not: In this message I will not just try to answer atheist questions, I ll also try to solve the notorious stereotypes about Islam because of some foreign manipulated, terrorist organisations which hide under the beautiful name of Islam.
Fuck Islam. It's the most degenerate religioin that has ever existed. It was created by a pedophile, child rapist conman and the sooner it is eradicted from the world the better.

Welcome to HAF.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Hello, Fatih.

I suspect a Christian would say something similar and opposite, that his older version is better than your new one. Then those of the Jewish faith . . . Not to mention the even older Buddhism, shamanism, animalism . . .

But the atheist looks on a sees, basically, the same faith in all three Abrahamic beliefs, based on very human psychology and values (both in the love and the hatred they evoke) and shake their heads in despair.

"My god is better than your god (even if it is the same invisible, incorporate entity.)"

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

"I promise I will never assault in anyway, and I have the same expectation from you."

Your religion is an assault on humanity. You won't be attacked but your religion is not you. You support a grossly sexist arragant religion that inspires terrorist behaviour in a minority of it's followers and willful ignorance in all of them. Islam is a disgusting blight on humanity.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

This rule applies to you:

NO PREACHING:  While everyone is welcome to discuss their views in a civil manner, this forum is not a podium for those that only wish to preach.  This rule applies to atheists and theists alike. Preaching means stating your beliefs without providing evidence.  If directly asked what you believe you may answer but it would then become against the rules if you were to then refuse to back up your views objectively when honestly challenged.  This means that if you want to use your religious text to prove your deity, for instance, you will also need to be prepared to prove that your religious text is an objective source of evidence.

Be aware the Quran is not considered evidence here, anymore than the Bible would be for a Christian.

Tank

"However, I can't accept any honest, logical man to deny Islam the last and the most beautiful religion."

Why not? Do you not accept freedom?  Do you condone the killing of apostates?

Tank

"I can accept atheist approaches in Christian countries, because of the logical and ethical contraversions in especially old testament which make it Unbelievable."

Mohamed (piss be upon him) accepted the old testament into Islamic lore. Thus, by your estimate. making Islam also Unbelievable.

No one

Tank:
Fuck Islam. It's the most degenerate religion that has ever existed. It was created by a pedophile, child rapist conman and the sooner it is eradicated from the world the better.

Your religion is an assault on humanity. You won't be attacked but your religion is not you. You support a grossly sexist arrogant religion that inspires terrorist behavior in a minority of it's followers and willful ignorance in all of them. Islam is a disgusting blight on humanity.

Mohamed (piss be upon him) accepted the old testament into Islamic lore. Thus, by your estimate. making Islam also Unbelievable.

Don't hold back Tank, tell us how you really feel.

Fatih

QuoteIt's the most degenerate religioin that has ever existed.
based on exactly what? if just the allegations below, I ll explain them.

QuoteIt was created by a pedophile,
I assume that this allegation bases from the misunderstood or unreliable historical text which says "Aysha (Prophet Muhammed's (Peace upon him) young wife) was a 6-9 years old girl when she was married to Prophet.
All reliable sources and evidences (like "she was 30 years old when Prophet died and they were married for 11 years (30-11=19) clearly shows that Aysha was 16 or 19 years old when she married to Prophet. There is nothing wrong with it.

Quotechild rapist conman
based on what?

Quoteand the sooner it is eradicated from the world the better.
No. Like Quran, which is Miracly protected from all degeneration, Islam itself, with its original message will never go off on earth. It is God's will, and it can not be resist. Evidence for it; after 1500 years, it still enlightens Good people with good intentions.

Fatih

Quote from: Dave on March 24, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

"My god is better than your god (even if it is the same invisible, incorporate entity.)"

It is not invisible. It is obvious. All religions sent by Allah (The only God). All prophets send by Allah. Time after time, one after one.
To give the same message.

"There is only one God, Allah,
life is an examination.
If you achieve to be good you will go to heaven, if you fail you will go to hell.
The thing is because Allah's love is 10 times grater than his hate. He says "If you come to me with a sin it will count 1 but if you come to me with a favor it will count 10". Very good deal if you consider...

Fatih

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
"I promise I will never assault in anyway, and I have the same expectation from you."

Your religion is an assault on humanity. You won't be attacked but your religion is not you. You support a grossly sexist arragant religion that inspires terrorist behaviour in a minority of it's followers and willful ignorance in all of them. Islam is a disgusting blight on humanity.

Nope, the sad thing is devil is very successful in his job. Illusions. Show good to bad show bad to good.
Can you imagine a religion whose name is "Peace (Islam)" kill people? How could it be? Don't you think manipulations?

About being grossly sexist: Lets get the answer from Allah himself.
(Some women wished to be man because they are stronger etc. and Allah says). Don't desire to be stronger etc. Men and Women will be equally paid in otherworld for being good or bad (There is no differentiation between them).
Man and Women are equal in Islam considering their role. However they have different abilities that is it.

Fatih

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Be aware the Quran is not considered evidence here, anymore than the Bible would be for a Christian.

Quran should be inspected with a natural eye. Instead of what you want to see, try to get what he wants to show.

Dave

Quote from: Islam on March 24, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
Quote from: Dave on March 24, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

It is not invisible. It is obvious. All religions sent by Allah (The only God). All prophets send by Allah. Time after time, one after one.
To give the same message.

"There is only one God, Allah,
life is an examination.
If you achieve to be good you will go to heaven, if you fail you will go to hell.
The thing is because Allah's love is 10 times grater than his hate. He says "If you come to me with a sin it will count 1 but if you come to me with a favor it will count 10". Very good deal if you consider...

That is whst you are taught. Please give me an example if your "obvious" god that cannot, in any way, be attributed to chance, human will or intervention, or any other of the myriad things that really cintrol our existence and can be held, measured, deduced from ohyducsl evidence and do forth.

If you cannot satisfy ne in thst respect I will discontinue our vinversation - you seem to have a really serious dose of washed-mind.

And, to echo Tank's assertions: plot all the current violence in the world and you will the more religious a country is the more violent. Also the most ignorant. Explore the backgrounds of the most violent men, you will mostly find some sort of religious belief at the core of their motivation. The only main variation might be nationalism and personal power - but they possibly reside in the same part of the brain as does religion, combine any two of those three and you have real problems for humanity! As is demonstrated in most Muslim countries.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:23:26 AM
"However, I can't accept any honest, logical man to deny Islam the last and the most beautiful religion."

You missed this one. You support an ideaology that want's me dead.

Fatih

Quote from: Tank on March 24, 2018, 09:23:26 AM

I have chosen freedom in my real life (after life), instead of the dream which is called this life.
The freedome, drink, sex etc in this life continues at most for 60 years or something. And I traded this dream to eternal life of having all fun.. (including sex (with much beautiful girls) and drink (without headache and nausea etc.) that is it.

QuoteDo you condone the killing of apostates?
Our prophet Muhammad (P.U.H) never killed a person because he is not in his religion or he has another believe.