News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on December 06, 2017, 09:39:11 PM
Davin, Father Bruno...
Dance with me, please.  :dance1:

You got it "Sista Mags"...I got it! :party:

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

I can not help but envy the Brits. Here is one of the worlds premier orchestras who  have the judgement to involve the audience.  The audience is clearly enamored of their British heritage. Look at all those Union jack neckties and tunics..  The audience is involved in the celebration of music and good will towards one another.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpYQPTEmmVw...................god bless the queen!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Icarus

Here are some more people who are sharing their joy of music. These are professional musicians but their enthusiasm as a Flash Mob is a symbol of generosity and good will. These are Taiwanese musicians that are superb and happily sharing their artistic endeavors for all to see and hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmVRKwScVKM

I love flash mobs because they are assemblies of people who are motivated to spread joy and pleasure and often exceptional displays of musical or dance or both

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

^^^

Very powerful voices.
Very nice.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

AngelOfDeath

i put in the word 'austrailia church' into gogle since i was trying to find this song and all these headlines about clergy sex abuse comes up.  just thought it was kinda ironic  :lol: :daddance:

Magdalena

AngelOfDeath

:notsure:

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dave

There seem to be too nearly identical threads...
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey