Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Gene Ray and Timecube

Started by Ned, June 18, 2010, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned

Quote from: "i_am_i"
Quote from: "Ned"
Quote from: "i_am_i"But if you're interested in debating the Timecube theory, Ned, I think it would be very helpful if you begin by outlining this theory as you understand it, point by point, so we can be sure that we're all disussing the same thing.
The main points are that all modern physics is wrong, and each day is actually four separate days occurring simultaneously.

Let's take the first point then, before moving on to the second.

In what specific ways are all modern physics wrong?
How should I know, dummy? It's not my theory.

Ned

By the way, I'm leaving this forum.  Who gives a crap about this stupid dump?

i_am_i

Quote from: "Ned"By the way, I'm leaving this forum.

Wow, that constitutes a real brain-drain.
Call me J

Sapere aude

Tank

Quote from: "Ned"By the way, I'm leaving this forum.  Who gives a crap about this stupid dump?

What a loss  :verysad:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Ned"
Quote from: "i_am_i"In what specific ways are all modern physics wrong?
How should I know, dummy? It's not my theory.

Quote from: "Ned"By the way, I'm leaving this forum.  Who gives a crap about this stupid dump?

In other words, Ned didn't know the answer, and so he's leaving in a huff while pretending it's because this place sucks.

Which is beneficial to us, since I hardly think the insufferable trollish moron added anything of value to the forum anyway.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Davin

Quote from: "pinkocommie"In other words, Ned didn't know the answer, and so he's leaving in a huff while pretending it's because this place sucks.

Which is beneficial to us, since I hardly think the insufferable trollish moron added anything of value to the forum anyway.
He added mild amusement. And good example of one of the variations of a troll.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Davin"
Quote from: "pinkocommie"In other words, Ned didn't know the answer, and so he's leaving in a huff while pretending it's because this place sucks.

He added mild amusement. And good example of one of the variations of a troll.

That's true, but it's not anything Ned specifically gave us - there have been and will be I'm sure WAY funner trolls to play with coming 'round here.  :D
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/