News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Stop the Wall!

Started by Ecurb Noselrub, January 07, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on August 06, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
They say the tunnels are owned by the cartels. I don't know if that's true and I'm sure that they don't go nearly as far as they say they do.

I would guess only the cartels have the funds to dig decent tunnels in a reasonable time scale. There are reports of the cartels using migrants and opponents as slave labour, but I cannot find a ref I really trust on this.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on August 06, 2017, 06:14:24 PM
Quote from: Arturo on August 06, 2017, 05:54:40 PM
They say the tunnels are owned by the cartels. I don't know if that's true and I'm sure that they don't go nearly as far as they say they do.

I would guess only the cartels have the funds to dig decent tunnels in a reasonable time scale. There are reports of the cartels using migrants and opponents as slave labour, but I cannot find a ref I really trust on this.

I've said this before, all the wall will do is give the cartels a opportunity to make financial slaves for people who wish to cross. Giant wall in the way? Give me your child and half the money you make in America and you can cross. If you don't pay we kill your kid. But don't worry, when you die we will send him through the tunnel.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱