Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Principal Proclivity: Procrastination Problem Persists

Started by xSilverPhinx, November 18, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

I'm a great procrastinator myself. I've improved a little over the years but there are still a few things that I put off for no good reason. Over my vacation I fell back into my old ways and am now trying to get back to being efficiently productive.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on January 08, 2020, 02:36:59 PM
I'm a great procrastinator myself. I've improved a little over the years but there are still a few things that I put off for no good reason. Over my vacation I fell back into my old ways and am now trying to get back to being efficiently productive.

I feel like I could've written those words myself! I'm not finding it easy to return to the pre-holiday pace, though.

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 09, 2020, 01:44:10 AM
Quote from: Davin on January 08, 2020, 02:36:59 PM

I feel like I could've written those words myself! I'm not finding it easy to return to the pre-holiday pace, though.
It's not easy for me. I keep failing, but I'm slowly failing less and less.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

xSilverPhinx

No one

Davin

That's why I set my alarm earlier than I need to get up...

xSilverPhinx

Davin

So I've been noticing lately that there are a bunch of things I keep putting off to do after work and then forget about completely when I'm at home. I guess I should make a list of things I've put off...

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on February 07, 2020, 02:16:36 PM
So I've been noticing lately that there are a bunch of things I keep putting off to do after work and then forget about completely when I'm at home. I guess I should make a list of things I've put off...

Check-lists are a great way to not forget. Maybe I should take my own advice. :P

Davin

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 07, 2020, 04:12:35 PM

Check-lists are a great way to not forget. Maybe I should take my own advice. :P
Only have to remember to check the checklists.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on February 07, 2020, 05:03:52 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 07, 2020, 04:12:35 PM

Only have to remember to check the checklists.

I've got the perfect solution. Sticky notes! Sticky notes everywhere! ;D

No one

Phone have alarms, and reminders. Some of which will remind you when you reach a specific location.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: No one on February 07, 2020, 05:33:53 PM
Phone have alarms, and reminders. Some of which will remind you when you reach a specific location.

But you can forget to take your phone with you.

Scratch that...it isn't possible to not have your phone with you 24/7. :P